1991 Subaru Legacy Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Awesome Car

by from Webberville,MI on May 12, 2008

i have driven this car many times. this car is probably the best car today because it has great reliability. my car has only lost two things in the 9 years power steering and air conditioning, but both problems are resolvable without fixing

For a zombie, its great!

by from South Carolina on May 10, 2007

I own the front wheel drive, sedan style of this vehicle. And so far, this 1991 model has held up better than the 2 Daimler Chrysler cars I've owned. Both of which were less than 4 years old! I've had to make minimal repairs to keep this vehicle moving. Of which include Water Pump, and Lower Ball Joint. Being of the manual transmissions persuasion, I get 40MPG. The only thing thats gone out that I haven't bothered to fix is the Air Conditioning. Don't pass up this gem of a car.