2010 Subaru Legacy

Affordable, Comfortable, and Practical

by from Denver, CO on July 10, 2017

I purchased this 2011 Subaru Legacy in Kentucky right before I moved to Denver, Colorado. The AWD will be essential in the upcoming Colorado winters. This is my primary car that I use to drive to work as well as in my personal time. I have owned it for about two months now and have not been disappointed - it came with all of the features I wanted and seems to be in perfect condition (even though it is about 7 years old)! I would definitely recommend this vehicle.

Luxury + Reliability = Subarus

by from Winchendon, MA on June 30, 2017

I've been buying subarus my whole life and I just bought this style for the first time. It's sleek design is complimented by the luxury interior design. I feel very comfortable driving, being a thicker woman that is very important. I would recommend this to everyone, I can only imagine the improvements made over the years.

132k miles and still runs like nee

by from Corpus Christi, Texas on May 22, 2017

Bought the car recently with 132k miles and it is still running like new. Great response and interior is in great condition.

Great Value, Great car company

by from Cherry Hill on April 17, 2017

My wife is a nurse and in bad weather she still has to get to work. Parking at the garage is tight and a large SUV will not work. We need a car with AWD. Why not get one from a company that's been doing it for years. We love Subaru

Great car, wouldn't change anything

by from on March 16, 2017

Great car love the styling fantastic miles per gallon specially for an all-wheel-drive vehicle which you'll never get stuck!

Great AWD Car

by from Paradise on March 9, 2017

Very comfortable, safe, very good gas mileage, fine handling, extremely reliable, excellent value, and AWD.

Clean

by from on February 24, 2017

The safest car on the road AWD. Great for snow great for family safe and nice new tires new battery new oil change

"Great People to Deal With !!! "

by from on March 29, 2014

Best car experience I have ever had in over 30 years of purchasing vehicles! Easy and fun to deal with. You guys rock!!

Most Favorite car I have owed since 1999

by from Terre Haute, IN on November 12, 2013

After researching all summer in October I found the car I wanted. Which was off because I've owned SUV's for the past 10 years and never thought I would go back to a car let alone a sedan. But this isn't a grandma car anymore. Check out the handling, gas milage, new updated body. And has a great spacious interior. I love my subaru <3

Fantastic ride

by from Jenkintown,Pa. on October 25, 2013

I bought a Subaru Legacy at Glanzmann Subaru in Jenkintown, Pa. and have had a really easy great experience throughout with performance,service and friendly,efficient and welcoming attitudes. Great staff all around that are happy to answer questions and thoroughly explain reasons for service.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Subaru Legacy