2017 Outback

2017 Subaru Outback

Have you driven the 2017 Subaru Outback?

We the car less than a month ago. We love it, it

by Harvey & PJ "Go Bucks"!! from Columbus, Ohio on August 21, 2017

The Outback is great. For a small car it has such a smooth ride. For a 4 cylinder it is really powerful, you have the get up and go when you need it. The USB ports are wonderful. The Bluetooth telephone is super!!! My husband is over 6 ' tall and he fits very comfortably. The purchasing was wonderful, the management , finance, and salesman was so professional, down to earth, and answered all of our questions. They didn't pressure us into leasing our Outback...We love it!!!

Very comfortable

by Josie from Ridgecrest, Ca on March 24, 2017

First Subaru owned. So far in love. Ithe has many different features, safety and otherwise. I truly love how comfortable it is.

Love our Subaru Outback

by JanS from Chicago,IL on March 11, 2017

We love our 2017 Subaru Outback. It handles like a dream and has such a smooth ride. The seating is really comfortable. We love the interior and exterior design. It is a sharp looking car.

Great Value

by Chifan from Chicago, IL on February 2, 2018

We couldn't be happier with the vehicle. The car is loaded with safety features and the AWD has come in handy for the winter. Excellent family car and a great value.

Love our Outback

by Hockey family from New Hampshire on March 27, 2017

We recently purchased our families first Subaru and could not be happier. From the amazing safety tech that it comes with to the comfortable seating position. All the controls are easy to use and within reach. We have not had it long enough for the engine to fully break in but the fuel mileage has been great. It rides and handles like a car and is an animal in the snow. I am not going to say that the Outback is perfect because it is not. Its a touch noisier than I would like and I think that the roof rack and CVT are to blame for that. When the vehicle is cold and you begin your trip the CVT has a tendency of revving a little high and holding in that gear. I am sure it is something we will get used to. But if you are looking for a safe comfortable vehicle that fits five and you live in an area that gets snow I would be shocked if there was another vehicle that was as capable and a better value than the Outback. Believe me, you are doing yourself a disservice if you are not at least test driving this before your next SUV/Wagon purchase.

Thought it too small and I was wrong.

by Nbw from Austin, texas on March 28, 2017

Don't doubt the size. Engineering magic inside. I am 6'3" and have plenty head and leg room even with two people in back seat. I even fit in back seat.

Just bought it

by JSW from Central NJ on May 5, 2018

Very pleased with car so far Bought car at a different dealership that provided same car as shown on cars.com Meeting or exceeding all expectations Happy with purchase

Love It.

by zillarunner from Bethalto, IL on June 26, 2018

I have the touring edition. It is very comfortable, I love the sight assisted cruise control. It keeps me comfortable behind the car in front of me. When stopped and the car in front moves forward and I'm not, it tells me. Also if I cross lane lines, it will let me know. I purchased it "Used" From the dealer with 6000 miles on it.

Love this wagon

by Gaylen on November 21, 2017

Great ride; quiet and comfortable. Lots of features. Wonderful lease option and super sales staff at Victory Subaru in Franklin Twp. NJ

I Love My Subaru Outback!

by KMansky from Oxnard, CA on March 30, 2017

When I started to shop for my next vehicle I kept finding myself drawn to Subaru's and the Outback in particular. It was then that noticed them everywhere on the roads & watching people explore new adventures via social media. Once I sat it in, test drove it and took it off the lot, I couldn't wait to start exploring new places in my Outback as well! I love all the extra features they thought of, the additional safety features are incredible and it's really comfortable.

Our Take on the 2017 Subaru Outback

The verdict: Whether you consider the 2017 Subaru Outback a wagon or a crossover SUV, it's a home run for families and well-rounded enough to appeal to a large crowd.

Versus the competition:
Though the Outback doesn’t have the sheer capabilities and size of a traditional midsize SUV, there’s enough SUV flavor there to satisfy more than just loyal Subaru owners.

For 2017, the Subaru Outback adds a new Touring trim level that gives an extra bit of luxuriousness to the top of the four-cylinder (2.5i) and six-cylinder (3.6R) trim ranges. Outback trims now include the base 2.5i trim, plus 2.5i Premium, 2.5i Limited, 2.5i Touring, 3.6R Limited and 3.6R Touring. Compare the... Read More