1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara Consumer Reviews

1999 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Average based on 3 reviews

Wonderful automobile

by from Florida on January 21, 2007

I absolutely love my Suzuki and would trade it for the world! I have owned many different types of cars and this is my first or second favorite - I had a real nice Toyota before too. But because of the diference in the cost, I think I have to give the nod to my wonderful little Suzuki Grand Vitara. Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than the rav4

by from Florida on July 7, 2014

Most power in its class at that time plus the ability to go off road like a proper suv, and not a suv build on a cars frame.

5th Year I've owned it!!!

by from ohio on October 5, 2010

I have been shocked at it's reliability and spunk! Traded a 4x4 Toyota PU for it 5 yrs ago. The secret is the 6 cylinder, no timing belt to change. It hasn't seen a repair shop, except to put on a glass pak muffler, which sounds really nice!