1996 Suzuki X 90

Tougher than it looks!

by from Chicago, IL on December 1, 2011

I adore my little X-90! It's a funny little car, but it's tough as nails! The X-90 was made for winter driving, the 4x4 keeps it nice and steady on icy roads, and the cabin is so small, it warms up quickly. I've had mine for two years, bought it with 80,000 miles on it, now I'm pushing 100k, and just had to replace the brakes. Other than that, it still has all original factory parts. I've never understood people who name their cars, but I can't imagine ever wanting to sell my "Bubbles".

Not the best but the uniqueness makes up for it!

by from on February 12, 2009

Cute little car if your looking for something to make you stand out this will do it. The interior isn't the most comfortable, but not horrible. Engine puts out 95 hp which isn't alot but pulls the car fine. 4x4 is best for snow the 2wd won't get you anywhere.

Great Little Ride

by from Pa on October 14, 2011

Economical yet fun to drive and very dependable. Handles well, good ground clearance, stable. Climbs a surpisingly sharp incline.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Suzuki X 90