2011 Toyota 4 Runner

Best car I ever owned.

by from Largo, FL on September 21, 2017

2011 Toyota 4 Runner SR5. My first Toyota and I was more than satisfied.Only few minor repairs in 6 years. Kept value as I was promised at the dealership. Strong engine, smooth and enjoyable ride. I would highly recommend.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best car I have test driven

by on July 12, 2017

This car met all of my needs and then some, only downfall was gas mileage as I needed a vehicle good on gas for the amount I travel for work. I recommend this vehicle to everyone.
Not Rated Reliability

Very very reliable!

by from Minneapolis, MN on June 14, 2017

This is my second 4runner and over the 8 years of the two I never had either in the shop for a problem. Only regular maintenance items. These things are like tanks. While the ride and tech may not be the best out there, in return you get bullet proof reliability. To me its worth the trade.

First 4Runner

by from Chambersburg, PA on June 12, 2017

I have only owned this car for a month and so far I love it!! I bought this used as it is a 2011. This car meets all my needs it has tons of options and plenty of room!! Gas mileage has been great for being such a large vehicle averaging about 19mpg city driving! So far I am so happy with this purchase and I am in love with this vehicle. By far this is my favorite vehicle and am hoping it will last for years and years to come!!

Love this vehicle!!!

by from MENA on June 7, 2017

This vehicle looked even better in person. Everything I was hoping for and more!! Very smooth ride, everything works perfectly, and super clean!!

Uses car for Towing

SMOOTH RIDE & BEST SUV & BEST VEHICLE I'VE OWN.

by from Sun City Center, FL on May 4, 2017

Awesome SUV, smooth ride, comfortable, reliable, safety warning lights to include beeping sound when approaching an object when reversing to prevent accidents, adjustable seats to include power seat on drivers seat for a better view, including 2nd row seats to fold back to carry cargo and extend trunk space. features such as chrome in handles and mirrors that matches the pearly white body of the car, GREAT for sightseeing on land trips.

#rd 4Runner I have had

by from Greenville SC on May 2, 2017

I sold my last 4Runner and drove something else for 2 months. Went back and traded for another 4Runner, love it.

Don't buy a 2011 4runner; Airbag issue

by from jax beach on April 26, 2017

Don't buy a 2011 4runner; the airbag recall has not been resolved. Dangerous situaition for the passenger if there is an accident.

Will last forever

by from Knoxville, TN on April 5, 2017

This car is one that I will keep buying. I keep buying newer models just because the one before has been so great

2011 4Runner

by from Chicago, IL on March 27, 2017

I have owned many SUVs, but this has been the best from the start. I purchased this vehicle in 2013 as a CPO, and I have not had any problems in 4 years. Rigid, but smooth ride, and fuel economy is decent for a medium-sized, and heavier SUV. My only complaint are the stock speakers being a little weak in comparison to the quality of the vehicle. There is an option to turn the amp on, but running that constantly strains the battery turning the amp on and off. Since I have purchased this vehicle, I have had two family members step into 4Runners, and have glowing expectations.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota 4 Runner