2011 Toyota Avalon

best vehicle ive ever owned

by from los angeles, California on September 12, 2017

beautiful styling and good power, very good space on interior. This car has a great design on instrumentation and is a very reliable car.

Best car I've owned so far.

by from Anaconda, mt on August 24, 2017

At 6'5" plenty of room. I wish I still had it. The wife collided with a moose and totaled it. She's ok . The wife that is.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My Avalon is the best car I've ever owned!

by on July 24, 2017

I have to drive many miles each year for my job. I have owned many different vehicles over the years but I love my Avalon more than any of the others. It is comfortable on long trips, has plenty of power, gets around 26 mpg, and very reliable.

best driving car in its class

by from columbia,sc on July 7, 2017

plenty of comfort and room in the front and back seats. very smooth and quiet ride, lexus quality at toyota pricing. heated and cooled front seats, jbl audio sytem is awesome.

VERY NICE CAR

by from Stockbridge, GA on June 23, 2017

I wanted a full size car with legroom in the rear. I found my Avalon on cars.com, and started my purchase on the internet. This was one of the last of the big Avalon's, with reclining rear seat backs, and lots of leg room. I have owned it since 2013 and I love it. Wish they had kept the big body instead of down sizing it. Cars.com was very helpful with the info displayed about it. I hope to keep it for another 10 years.

Lexus luxury in an Avalon model

by from DMV (District, Maryland, Virginia) on June 1, 2017

I love this car because it is roomy inside (my 6'4" son has ample leg room in front and back seats), with reclining rear seats. I own the Limited so the heated seats, USB ports in front and back seats, leather, sun-roof, both front seats have the lumbar support option, and the AC is a deep freezer (my personal requirement). Because of everything above, this is best car I have ever driven cross country: from Maryland to Seattle, WA. Hope to keep it another 10-years!

Customer Review

by from Chesapeake, VA on April 11, 2017

2011 Toyota Avalon is a true flagship for the Toyota brand. The vehicle is very comfortable and style of the vehicle catches the attention of onlookers. Of course you can't deny Toyota's dependability, which is second to none. I am proud to own such an amazing vehicle.

Love my Avalon-great car

by from Atlanta, GA on April 6, 2017

This is my first Avalon, in fact my first Toyota ever. I use this as my commuter car. It's so beautiful, love my color combination of grey/ivory. I got the limited. Love the design of the dash. I love the quiet and smooth drive. It's so easy to drive and has plenty of power. I wil be keeping this car for a long time to come! So far I have gotten 24 mpg. For my commute that's good.

Avalon is Great

by from Tavares FL on April 3, 2017

One of the finest cars I have owned. Many parallels to my Lexus 430. Zero maintenance issues. On a recent cross county trip of 3000 miles I averaged 26.9 MPG at an average of 71 MPH. All friends prefer to ride in my car whenever going anyplace. Interior finish, noise level is outstanding. Especially impressive is the Brakes and Handling. I avoided an accident when a party ran a red light due to the great brakes.

Avalon a hidden gem!

by from Bardstown KY on March 25, 2017

Toyota makes a great product! I also love GM products! I had never driven an Avalon until I bought one. Couldn't ask for a better all around car.

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota Avalon