happy

by from on April 7, 2011

great car, 175,000 and still going, i'm hoping my next car will last this long. i've test driven other cars and swear that my 99 camry sounds better, and handles better than some new cars

1999 Toyota Camry V6 XLE: 210k and counting

by from Longmeadow, MA on October 14, 2010

I bought this car with 12k on it and have since put on almost 200k more. Never had a major problem, other than a locked brake caliper 7 years ago. Car still runs great. Itt still has plenty of power. I actually prefer it to my wife's Lexus RS 300!

Never breaks down

by from Queens Ny on November 6, 2010

1999 dark green camries had a good year. There are several of them on my street (I live in Queens). I never have any problem except routine maintenance and I bought the car used five years ago.

Great Car

by from Phoenix, AZ on August 31, 2012

Never had a problem with this car. Great performance, comfort, reliability, and dependable. Original owner and miss my old camry dearly. It handles great, gets great MPG, stylish, and comfortable. Not a better made car on the road. This car will last to atleast 200K miles if not MORE!

One of the best car

by from central california on April 25, 2010

I think Toyota Camry one of the best car. I purchased it used with salvage title 92K miles on it. Never had any problems with it now it has 138K miles drives as good as new. This quiet big car has such a good gas mileage. I took it on trip thru California Oregon and Washington States, very convenient drive day and night. Changed only cooling system expiation tank and radiator. Easy access so anybody can do it himself because of a lot of room under the hood. Very reliable car!!!

you are crazy not to love it

by from tucson arizona on May 6, 2009

the camry is the best car ive ever owned and probly ever will timing belt breaksw every 1ook but that is to b expected not great gas mileage but good and the fasteest 4 cyl ive ever driving the atuo will beat manuals off the line hands down best car ever

99 Camry

by from Dallas, X on April 6, 2012

I never thought this Camry would hold up to my abuse, 170,000k and still going strong. I keep looking around for something to replace this Camry, but it just won't quite. Just regular maintinance.

Great Car

by from Miami on September 13, 2010

After a buy this car. I never had any problem until 202243 miles. I was running at 30 m/h the engine stop.

Great Car!

by from on September 29, 2009

We have owned our 99 Camry for 10 years. Only changed battery, tires, oil. At 259,000 miles transmission went out. Am looking for another. Best car we have ever owned.

Extremely well built car

by from Eugene, OR on March 11, 2008

This is my second Camry. First was an '88 V6 now we have a '99 XLE V6. First one we drove in to the ground, put almost 200k on it then traded it in for the current one. It is great on long trips or daily commute, very fun to drive lots of power and excellent freeway mileage. No mechanical problems, just a visor broke. The moonroof is fantastic, the trunk space and folding rear seats are great. I did blow all the speakers, but that one is on me! I think this generation is the nicest looking Camry until the newest style. Hard to buy anything but a Toyota, even thought they are pricey, but they just don't break!

Similar Models