1999 Toyota Camry

happy

by from on April 7, 2011

great car, 175,000 and still going, i'm hoping my next car will last this long. i've test driven other cars and swear that my 99 camry sounds better, and handles better than some new cars

1999 Toyota Camry V6 XLE: 210k and counting

by from Longmeadow, MA on October 14, 2010

I bought this car with 12k on it and have since put on almost 200k more. Never had a major problem, other than a locked brake caliper 7 years ago. Car still runs great. Itt still has plenty of power. I actually prefer it to my wife's Lexus RS 300!

99 Camry

by from Dallas, X on April 6, 2012

I never thought this Camry would hold up to my abuse, 170,000k and still going strong. I keep looking around for something to replace this Camry, but it just won't quite. Just regular maintinance.

One of the best car

by from central california on April 25, 2010

I think Toyota Camry one of the best car. I purchased it used with salvage title 92K miles on it. Never had any problems with it now it has 138K miles drives as good as new. This quiet big car has such a good gas mileage. I took it on trip thru California Oregon and Washington States, very convenient drive day and night. Changed only cooling system expiation tank and radiator. Easy access so anybody can do it himself because of a lot of room under the hood. Very reliable car!!!

Never breaks down

by from Queens Ny on November 6, 2010

1999 dark green camries had a good year. There are several of them on my street (I live in Queens). I never have any problem except routine maintenance and I bought the car used five years ago.

Great Car

by from Phoenix, AZ on August 31, 2012

Never had a problem with this car. Great performance, comfort, reliability, and dependable. Original owner and miss my old camry dearly. It handles great, gets great MPG, stylish, and comfortable. Not a better made car on the road. This car will last to atleast 200K miles if not MORE!

Great Car

by from Miami on September 13, 2010

After a buy this car. I never had any problem until 202243 miles. I was running at 30 m/h the engine stop.

Never Dies

by from Chicago on August 28, 2012

Hi, I bought 1999 Camry LE 4cyl used when it has 106k miles in august 2010 and now it has got 200k on it. I have been driving the car mostly on freeways sometimes I used to drive continously for 15hrs long trips with 1 or 2 breaks just for gas and food. I never hired a car for my long trips. I love to travel in my car and it never let me down. Never invested anything on the car other than general maintainance tyres and brakes and once changed the timing belts and water pump when it has 126k miles. Now its 200k miles and still running great, smooth and solid like a new car. I am going to use this car until it dies. I can say that this is the most reliable car that I have ever seen.

Well built

by from Nashville, TN on March 2, 2013

I have had 2 Camrys, out of all the top three imports the Cams are my favorite. Never an issue with these cars. I'm driving the 99' currently w/ 152k.

you are crazy not to love it

by from tucson arizona on May 6, 2009

the camry is the best car ive ever owned and probly ever will timing belt breaksw every 1ook but that is to b expected not great gas mileage but good and the fasteest 4 cyl ive ever driving the atuo will beat manuals off the line hands down best car ever