2000 Toyota Camry

Pretty Nice

by from Rulo on September 13, 2017

I owned one and it ran great! I loved it, it was a great little car. I believe I had bad luck with mine because it broke down for no reason

Great on gas, quick little car

by from New Haven, CT on September 6, 2017

Older car but MPG is pretty good, drove mine all over New England and then some, smaller sedan so you can fit in tight parking spots, decent trunk space, picks up speed pretty quick on the highways.

Most reliable car ever!!!

by from Chicago,IL on September 6, 2017

I got this car 6 years ago with the expectations it will last me a couple of years. This car has gone through it all and continues to deliver. Really impressed.

The Don't Make Them Like This Anymore!!

by from Richardson, TX on August 26, 2017

This car has been a GREAT vehicle for me personally and for our daughter. It's a both a reliable workhouse and a fun way to get around.

Ultra reliable

by from Launceston Tasmania on August 25, 2017

This is a neat tidy vehicle,quite plain in every detail except great power from the 6 cylinder motor when mated to the auto transmission,I have had no problems other than normal changing belts etc at main. Sheduls.280000 and still purring.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great value for money

by on August 22, 2017

I bought this car a month ago so I don't have a lot of experience with it but so far it has met all my expectations. The car runs extremely well for being as old as it is. I recently drove it from Indiana to Florida and back and had no real issues. Solid car/engine. I would recommend this car to someone who has a limited budget and therefore needs to buy an older car. Great value for money.

Excellent First Car

by on August 17, 2017

This car was an excellent first car for me to learn how to drive and maintain a vehicle. maintenance was relatively low cost and routine. Leg room was sufficient in the front seats. However, the back seats could be a bit cramped for a 250 6 ft tall male. The engine was well built and ran until the day it no longer did (after about 250k miles). All in all an excellent car though a bit old now.

Great Camry

by from Dallas, Texas on August 6, 2017

Great car. Gives good highway miles. family car. New tires. AC Works great. new timing belt, and water pump. low miles, mostly highway driven.

Very reliable moderately powerful car

by from Atlanta on August 3, 2017

Well if you know how to drive stick shift, and want money on the miles, this is the car for you. Very fuel efficient and reliable for its age. Mostly been garage parked so the paintwork is decent.

Best Used Car TO Buy

by from Chapel Hill, NC on August 2, 2017

This car was bought thru a rental agency with 27,000 miles. It held up well for over 12 years with no major mechanical issues. When I sold it had 215,000 miles. Needed struts but too expensive a proposition, however still drove really well.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Toyota Camry