Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 29 reviews

best little car in USA

by from Kansas City Ks. on April 2, 2012

this is the only car to buy when it comes to reliability. Very safe and sound car. has not fail me yet almost 200,000 miles on her.

Good Solid Dependable car

by from Media, PA on October 31, 2010

I've been happy with my 2004 Camry. Solid and dependable. Have had it for 76,000 mikes and 7 years. Runs and look great. No squeeks or rattles. I average over 26 MPG on a mixed driving loop. 2.4 liter 4 cylinder automatic. Normal brakes and tune-ups. Only issue was a Oxygen sensor at 65K miles. Hope to keep this car for several more years. Looks and runs great.

The best car for middle class people.

by from Chicago on December 2, 2010

I have been using Toyota Camry for last 20 years and it is indeed the best car in terms of money, reliability, and of course in gas consumption. I bought it on Cars.com and I would recommend people to use it but be patient. You would definitely come across a good car and in a good price. Cars.com is a good place to shop a car.

I like this car!

by from Arizona on August 25, 2006

I think that this car is excellent. I love driving it, it is extremely comfortable with low road noise. I feel safe and have no worries about unreliability. The trunk has an ample amount of space and I do not feel crowded anywhere I sit within the vehicle. I am very pleased with the 2004 V6 Toyota Camry :)

by from Charleston, Arkansas on January 10, 2012

Love it. Seems to be a great car for the dollar ! Car looks like brand new. We brought it for our son. We are hopping it will last him thur collage. My wife and I would love to drive it every day.........it's fun to drive ! Highly Recommend !!!!!

LOVE IT

by from Baton Rouge, LA on August 17, 2009

I recently bought a used 2004 Toyota Camry and I love it!!! It is truly the best car that I have ever had. It has great interior space..it handles well and the gas mileage is fantastic. This is the one model vehicle that I see more of this model Camry on the streets now more then the newer ones...so that speaks for itself.

reliable

by from Miami, FL. on January 4, 2008

-Smooth take off. -Love the potential of torque -Quiet engine -Spacious Interior -Great Handling(probably the best i ever felt from a toyota)

Great Car

by from Canton, MA on June 21, 2011

My aunt bought this car new in 2004, she only drives two miles to the train a day, so the car still only has 45,000 miles on it, and runs amazingly, just like brand new. She has the LE with the 3.0L V6. It has a ton of pick up, and the 5 speed auto shifts great. It gets great gas mileage for a pretty large V6 sedan (about 23 mpg on avg) This has been a great car and I hope to inherit it when she gets the 2012 Camry :D

2004 CAMRY...DEPENDABLE

by from SPRING, TX on January 11, 2017

We bought this Camry NEW! In 2012 gave this car to my SON while in College. I bought a 2012 Camry at that time. My son now has a company Truck and I am selling this Camry to my Niece.

Reliable Car

by from Omaha on June 23, 2007

This car is very easy to drive and handles very well. We have the XLE and it is packed with good features like a 6 cd changer and power heated seats. The only problem is the sunglass holder rattles and i have to lodge a piece of paper in it to stop it. It accelerates pretty good for a 4 cyliner but no where near the northstar in my Cadilac but it does pull off 27 mpg versus the cady's 16 mpg.

Similar Models