2005 Toyota Camry

Most beautiful and comfortable convertible

by from on September 8, 2017

Mobile 1 Synthetic Since Purchase. One of a kind, Very unique car DIAMOND EDITION Original Florida Car, All original 149K miles Clean & Clear Title, Fully loaded with Tan leather seats with Brown piping, Wood accent trim all around, Automatic 5 Speed, Never been in any accident, Clean and clear title, Custom Florida roof. A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, All records, Always garaged, Enkie Custom Alloy wheels, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Mostly highway miles, Must see, Never seen snow, New tires, No accidents, Non-smoker, One owner, Perfect first car, Seats like new, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained.

Loved this car!

by from Fort Wayne, IN on September 7, 2017

Very comfortable, especially if you need back support, rides smooth, quiet, handles well. I only sold it because I needed to haul things & the trunk was no longer adequate. Would love to have it back!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

First Car in High School

by from Minneapolis, MN on August 27, 2017

My parents bought me the 2005 Toyota Camry XLE for me to use to get to school and work a little over a year ago. They bought this as a "surprise" gift for me, but I really wished they talked to me first about it. I have a love/hate relationship with this car. I highly dislike the boring exterior styling, its underpowered engine, grey dashboard that reflects off of the windshield making it difficult to see at times and lack of features. However, I also like the features that DID come with this car such as the heated front seats, lumbar support, auto dimming rearview mirror, manual sunshade on rear window and sunroof. I ended up adding a back up camera by removing the standard radio and putting in a unit that had this feature. I also added parking sensors and blindspot detection on this car. This car has a lot left to be desired but I feel like my parents made the right decision getting me this car, since I only got behind the wheel a year ago and still don't have that much experience driving. It's better that I made a dent on the side door of this car instead of a nicer car that we could've bought. This is a really great car for beginning drivers, since they can first learn to drive a car like this and then upgrade to something else. It still offers the reliability and safety at a fairly cheap price. My car is running strong with the odometer reading 244k+ miles.

Love my Camry!

by from CT on August 24, 2017

My fourth Toyota since 1980! This 2005 is my favorite! Smooth ride, comfortable and large interior, feels like new, sporty look and I know from experience I can count on it being reliable for years!

Uses car for Havingfun

Very reliable car.

by from Riverside on August 16, 2017

Very good on gas, the parts were easily replaceable if I need replace anything. The drive was always some and oil change was fairly inexpensive.

Best car I ever owned in my entire life.

by from Milwaukee Wisconsin on August 13, 2017

This car is great on gas and is very very reliable. The customer service I received was very awesome and after this car I will be going to get another one. This car is just awesome in every way.

One of the best cars I have had.

by from Daytona Beach on August 12, 2017

Good, comfortable, dependable and fine performance auto. Rides well, handles well, good highway performance and comfort. Gas mileage a pleasant surprise.

Uses car for Havingfun

Most reliable and beautiful piece of work!

by from Houston,TX on August 9, 2017

Very reliable, comfortable , great riding memories...loved it! Would purchase the same brand and make all over again.

Cost effective car i have ever used

by from Ilesa, Osun on August 6, 2017

Wow! I love it for it's cost effective, very rugged, cute and extremely fuel conservative. If I want another car, would buy it over and over again.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Most comfortable and reliable car I have owned.

by from San Jose, CA on August 6, 2017

This car has met all my needs. It's very comfortable, reliable, gas saver and easy to maintain. Lots of leg room in the front and the back.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Toyota Camry