2006 Toyota Camry

Classy vehicle

by from Virginia on September 12, 2017

Ample trunk space, good gas mileage, and reliable.. I currently have silver and there is an issue with the silver paint, so if I were to buy this one again I would get a different color but that is a small concern. I have been the only owner/driver of this car since its purchase in 2006 and I would have to say it was money well spent.

Camry Great and Dependable

by from on September 11, 2017

This was a good car for me and my children. I purchased it used and had no issues in the 5 years I've had it. Only thing was no aux but I would purchase another Camry in the future

Enough horses under the hood for the SE V6 model

by from Chicago IL on September 10, 2017

Love the performance of this SEV6 3.3L model - the tachometer is barely in the 2500 - 2600 range when it is doing 80 mph or so on the freeways. One downside it calls for premium gas (petrol). Trim level is pretty spartan. I had to borrow (buy and fit at extra cost) several items from the XLE model and aftermarket camera, backup sensors etc to make up for the designer's oversight for SE models.

It's was the most reliable car .!!!

by from Nashville TN on September 6, 2017

My car meet all my needs and my kids love it . Every one in my family loved it . I let all most all of my family members drive it too..

My First Toyota

by from Lancaster,pa on August 23, 2017

This car I was totally in love I love the name of the color Salsa Red lol it was comfortable stylish reliable and I had so much great trips in it!!

Very minimal maintenance over 4 year span

by from Rochester on August 21, 2017

This car is extremely reliable. It is the best car I have owned and I plan to get another when I decide to upgrade. As long as you keep up on oil changes, the car will do the rest for you.

Reliability, comfort, and economy.

by from Norfolk, VA on August 7, 2017

The vehicle was what I needed. Comfortable, roomy, great on gas, and very reliable. Along with that, I had good performance, CD/MP3 player, and a moonroof.

Reasonable

by on August 6, 2017

However the car does feel solid and has been extremely reliable even with 137k miles on it. My Camry suffers from some of the quirks mentioned by other owners (sluggish acceleration response on highway, etc.) but I have had no major issues and have not sunk any money on repairs outside of normal maintenance.

Toyota Camry in excellent condition

by from HOUSTON on August 2, 2017

2006 Toyota Camry, golden color, 105k mileage is for sale. The car is a salvage title, but I put a rebuilt motor in 2014. The odometer now reads 125k, but the motor has 105k, since I put a rebuilt one from a different Camry. Runs perfect and is in excellent condition. I got it re-painted 6 months ago here at Maaco paints in Houston.

Great budget car of its era, still a solid ride.

by on July 13, 2017

For a family car, this is one great offering. It offers a very good kilometers-per-liter average, is generally roomier than its sister counterpart (i.e Toyota Corolla), has plenty of leg room and even trunk space. In a family of four where two were restless little people, the car was comfortable and cozy even on the longest trips. Often driven by a person with physical disability, the Camry held up whether in terms of trunk space for wheelchair storage, ease of access into the driver's chair, or even keeping the wheelchair on the passenger's seat in most desperate scenarios where said disabled person had to travel on their own. If you're careful with maintenance as well as who you're trusting your car with, the 2006 Camry will give you a good, long run.

Uses car for Transportingfamily