2010 Camry

2010 Toyota Camry

2010 Toyota Camry

Have you driven the 2010 Toyota Camry?

Camry w/ 4 cyl 6 Spd MT

by Satisfied from silver spring, md on Tue May 11 2010

Bought this car 10 months ago specifically for interstate driving. It gets EPA mileage city & highway--& that's 70-80 mph highway. It shifts smoothly, the throw is short, though, of course, this isn't a sports car. It's quiet, responsive, comfortable, smooth-riding, with plenty of power on the grade, holding 80 mph w/o requiring shifting down to 5th. The roads are crowded with lots more expensive iron which can't do that. My only gripe is the knob for controlling the temp also turns on max ac; so it's easy to turn that on when shutting off the heater. I would definitely buy this car again.

2010 Camry SE V6

by Larry from San Jose, CA on Fri Jun 04 2010

I bought my Camry SE V6 about 3 months ago. It has a lot of power and its handling is great. It can take curvy roads well while maintaining comfort. Its traction control system is flawless. Under wet driving condition, I notice its traction system kicks in right away as soon as it detects wheel spin - this is a nice feature to have. Its JBL sound system & Bluetooth work great. The SE model looks nice. It's a lot of fun driving it. Its handling and power train are awesome. It has been reliable. I would recommend Camry SE V6 to anyone.

2010 Camry

by Car Bug from Ohio on Wed Mar 24 2010

I took delivery the day before they stopped selling them due to the throttle problem but I have 2400 miles now and no problems with anything. This is my 1st Toyota and my main reason for buying was reliability and so far this car has lived up to what I thought it would be. The handling, comfort and economy are all excellent. I haven't had a tank of gas that I didn't get over 30 mpg over all. So far I have no regrets. The interior finish and details are great, everyting is positioned well and easy to figure out. The seats are really comfortable and firm, great for long distance travel and very quiet on the highway.

Good Mid-Size Value

by Peter K from Boston, MA on Mon Jun 04 2012

I wanted to step up from a Cobalt and find something slightly used, comfortable, stylish, and dependable. I found a Camry LE with the leather seats I wanted and a good dealer that followed-up on after sale promises. Couldn't be happier.

GREAT CAR!!!!!

by RONNIE from DALLAS TX on Thu Sep 22 2011

I am currently driving a 3.5 XLE Model 2010,,, RUNS GREAT,,, fast,,, luxury,,, all the bells and whistles,,, you will never regret driving this vehicle,,, I promise you,,, car insurance cheap,,, oil change $19.95?. can not beat this car,,, Reliable,,, big bang for the buck,,,

2010 Toyota Camry V6

by adl. maryland from Manassas.Virginia on Tue Sep 04 2012

Bought this as a used car. Is in.excellent condition. The car is amazingly comfy and fast. It is the biggest and fastest in.its class. One.of the.best cars I have ever owned!!!!

Traded in my GM & VW for 2

by JC from Tennessee on Mon Feb 22 2010

My wife and I went to trade in my Pontaic Aztek - (The worst car I have ever owned. Electrical and engine problems the last 5 years.) And we test drove the Yaris, Celica then the Camry. We ended up buying 2 Camrys.

2010 Toyota Camry SE

by Wantagh Joe from Wantagh, NY on Wed Jan 06 2010

I have the SE for 1 month. The 179hp SE is much more than adequate. Its styling and handling is A+. I also have a 2004 Toyota Camry Le 157HP 4cylinder, which is a good car but when you compare the following differences you can see why the 2010 is much better. 2010 2004 179hp vs 157hp 4 speed auto vs 6 speed auto 2 airbags vs 7 air bags no abs brakes vs abs brakes no traction control vs traction control no stability control vs stability control no torsion bars, vs torsion bars 15" tires vs 17" tires

Great Car

by Sonny D from Springfield, Pa on Thu Dec 08 2011

I can not say enough good things about this car. Motor very quiet and a beautiful design. Very comfortable and easy to drive. For the cost of this car, you can not beat it as I have checked this out. There a reason why the cambry has been the best selling car in America for years.

Best ver

by Bob from Warner Robins, GA on Mon Apr 02 2012

The best car I have ever owned. Would recommend this type Toyota to anyone. Wanted a new one but could work out a trade for a 2012 with the local Toyota dealership. Wanted me to more or less give them my car and pay top dollar for the new one.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Our Take on the 2010 Toyota Camry

The Toyota Camry is the best-selling sedan in the U.S. Its track record of reliability, safety and efficiency has made it a favorite of vehicle shoppers looking for practical transportation. No longer is it a clear segment leader, though, as other midsize sedans are challenging the Camry on several fronts, and its solid reliability shows signs of fading.

I drove the SE version, which attempts to defy the Camry's practical, unexciting image with a higher-output four-cylinder, firmer suspension and cosmetic add-ons. In person, I was surprised by how little it took for the SE package to really enhance the base Camry's dull demeanor. In fact, I favor the SE's sporting good looks to... Read More