2012 Toyota Camry

Most Reliable Car a Person would like

by from Lake Charles on September 18, 2017

This Car is a good Car anybody or anyone should Test Drive this Vehicle very good on Gas and good on the Highway
Not Rated Reliability

Best bang for the buck

by from Hartford on September 11, 2017

This is my third Camry. Don't like the 2007-2011 model but the 2012 and great are excellent. Great drive and it's like owning a horse... reliable and comfy.

#4 Camry , just bought #5 - great cars all the wa

by from Colchester, VT on September 4, 2017

Love my Camry. comfortable , smooth ride and trouble free. Love it so much I bought another one. It handles well in the snow and has a great heater and air conditioner.

Uses car for Havingfun

love the toyota camry

by from Kingston Jamaica on September 2, 2017

very lovely looking and not to mention how beautiful the interior is. naturally strong car the T. Camry class type vehicles

12 years younger model - best choice I made!

by from Royal Palm Beach, Florida on September 1, 2017

I drove a 2000 camry and it was fine and dandy. Loved the car. So I knew when I was ready to get a 'proper' car, that I would still stick to Toyota. I was looking at the Prius because 2 coworkers have one and they are awesome. However they were out of my price range. So I was like 'why not a new camry?'. So I found one via cars.com, test drove it and Bam! Was in love with it. Bought it right on the spot, and it drives fantastically. All my coworkers, friends and relatives are impressed by my choice too.

Transmission Issues

by from Augusta, GA on August 28, 2017

I bought the car in March 2016 and loved it. I noticed that there was a shudder in the transmission, took it to the dealer who discovered that there was a recall on the converter assembly. They replaced it and that seemed to resolve the shudder. On Friday, with NO WARNING, the transmission went out.

Best car I've had! Had 3 in row

by from Orlando/Fairfax on August 25, 2017

Realible, dependable and hardly any maintenance beside the normal Will never buy anything but that mak

It is the most relatable and best designed car I

by from Orlando/Fairfax on August 24, 2017

Just get in and dive with no worries. It will take you places but for sure it will bring back Never have to worry about anything but your own ware and Tare Headache and stress free to a point where you just it gets so boring to make you replace it for a newer sooner than later. You will never get attached because it will let you live in peace

Great Car!!!

by from Ft Wayne IN on August 24, 2017

Great car for most traveling needs. I recommend it for short commutes to long travel for 1 to 4 people. It is the 2nd one I have owned.

Still loving this car! Worth every dollar!

by from MINNEAPOLIS, Mn on August 20, 2017

Have had this car (used) for a few years now and still love it as much as I did when I test drove. Feels smooth when I drive and is responsive. Looking forward to many more miles.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Toyota Camry