2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid consumer reviews

$26,200 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 Camry Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Shop the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

Great peace of mind. Excellet car to drive. comfortable car. Excellent design. Comfortable ride. High on gas mileage. Saves alot of money due to hybrid nature!

It Wont Let You down

One think i have learned over the year is owning any car is like have a relationship, and for any relation to last you have to take care of your partner be it in a form of the Car you drive. I have had my Camry Hybrid over many year and have never had any break down, or any mechanical issue, its a great car to own.I drive safe and it keeps my family safe.Great Control and stability and amazing handling and response time.

Best car I have owned

This car has everything you need a car to have. The interior design is outstanding, the exterior is as good as new. The car drives very well

Most car reliable I have ever owned

This car met all of my needs. This car is the most fuel economy car I have ever owned. The most reliable one. The most comfortable.

2.7

It is a decent car for a hybrid

Decent car for hybrid, lack of power. Very slow car, the fact is a hybrid it should make you think twice before purchasing such vehicle. The battery it uses it's very expensive to replace and and the labor to replace it too. Think twice before getting such vehicle. Do your homework.

Great comfort , safety and mileage

It drives like new, pretty well maintained. No scratches or rust. Everything works fine. Very convenient blue tooth phone, and navigation. Leather seats, all automatic adjustment

1st car I bought. Absolutely love, thus far.

I was in search of a few things for my car search. Dependability, good gas mileage, sun roof, and different color. I have been so blessed that God put me in touch with the perfect vehicle: My current Toyota Camry Hybrid. It is fantastic and running smoothly even at 12-years-old now! All of my family and friends thought it was brand new, she looks so good ;)

Best car I have owned

I bought the Camry Hybrid for its styling and Hybrid technology. Even after 11 years it is still as reliable as it was brand new.

Not one problem in 11 years

The car is comfortable, gets good milage and is 100% reliable. Even as an 11 year old car with 120K miles it drives like new. I love it!

4.4

Best car ever!

I think it was great. Gas Mileage was great and the car was really reliable. I would recommend this car if you want something that is stylish and reliable.