2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Great until the hybrid battery goes out

by from Kansas City, MO on August 6, 2017

I bought this car new and it has been a great car for 10 year. Once the hybrid battery goes out though it when you have problems. Other than that, it is a great car.

Camry's Forever

by from Millersville, MD on July 31, 2017

This was a great addition to our vehicles. The only thing that we find as an issue is that it is slow when starting off.

best car i ever owned

by from stockton, calfornia on July 28, 2017

strong car last long hybrid battery stayed working until 225k good shape doesnt break down alot like other cars

Boring but awesome

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 25, 2017

Basic transportation, awesome gas mileage, surprising leg room in rear, no problems mechanically in 11 years. Dents easily. (oops)

excellent condition car at $5000

by from il on July 3, 2017

amazing condition,smooth while driving.seats in good condition.everything in working condition. sharp

Great. Reliable. Comfortable. Economical.

by from Anaheim on June 25, 2017

This is a perfect car for all kinds of needs. Be it short distance drives, long distance drives. Has never given me major troubles and I have driven more than 200,000 miles on it as of now.

most reliable car ive ever owned

by from Spokane on May 30, 2017

This vehicle is road worthy and is very safe (I totaled my last one and barley got hurt) has built in navigation, plenty of room and a nice stereo

The Best Car I've Ever Owned

by from on May 9, 2017

I purchased a 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (50th Anniversary Edition) six years ago. I had never owned a Toyota before, but had heard good things about the brand and its reliability. I have to say that I am quite pleased with my Camry Hybrid and the only issue I've had is a leaking water pump which I had replaced in 2017. I make sure to keep my Camry Hybrid regularly serviced (oil change, tires, inspection, etc.) and I love the features - great fuel economy, smooth ride, navigation, leather seats, sun roof, premium stereo with CD changer, and that it's a 4 cylinder with power. I plan to stay with the Toyota brand from here on out.

Best Hybrid I have Driven

by from New York on May 1, 2017

Its great with all the facilitiers: munroof, navigation, premium sound.. The hybrid make it sweeter with its cruising range and you cant deny its the engine of toyota

Great, effecient, dependable, solid car.

by from on April 14, 2017

It is a great car and made me love Toyota. Never had any issues. It could be a little more efficient, for being a hybrid, but that's probably because I did mostly highway miles.