2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid

All Reviews

by from Minneapolis,MN on February 5, 2018

I LOVE my HYBRID SE car. I can't stop driving it!! , but lot of grief from the infotainment Entune 3.0 system in this car. It simply sucks .

by from Vancouver, WA on November 9, 2017

We bough the Camry Hybrid XLE to save money but one of the biggest advantages in the car is the technology and safety features. We are in out mid 50's and want all the safety features we can get to keep us safe and make sure we do no bump into things.

by from Pensacola, FL on November 29, 2017

Picked up my Camry Hybrid LE two weeks ago, and it's everything as advertised. Took a 200 mile road trip yesterday. The car practically drives itself, with lane assist / correct, radar based cruise control, and visual / audio cues for everything. It's pretty amazing. Only knock is that the LE trim doesn't come with alloy wheels.

by from New Jersey on January 19, 2018

great gas mileage, comfortable interior, great features such as jbl audio system, 360 camera, blid spot assist, break assist, and so many more! the biggest letdown is the entune 3.0 multimedia system and gps. will be driving this for a while and save money on gas. doesn?t feel weak as a hybrid and feels sporty. overall a pleasure to drive!! my model was the 2018 camry hybrid xle

by from OR on October 30, 2017

Great redesign of the Camry Hybrid from ground up from 2018. choose the LE base model for 10-15% better mileage and equal performance to the SE or XLE. rated 52-51mpg, I am getting 44.5 mpg real in all driving conditions and I don't baby the car. Great car in all respects! and a real bargain at 27 -28 thousand dollars for the LE. Only minor downside is relatively low clearance, so not good for off road or badly rutted roads or driveways with piles of snow.

by from Louisville, KY on December 11, 2017

Good performance in terms of gas mileage but not handling during a turn off highway ramp. Scouts disconnect from ETune every once in a while...quite annoying !

by from Conway, arkansas on February 11, 2018

Love the car, but I don?t like to have my cell phone to operate the navigation. Like the old navigation better. This is the 4th car I have purchased from Toyota. And 1 SUV. Love the navigation in my 2016 highlander. Had my car about 3 weeks and still can?t operate my nav.

by from Ocala, Fl. on December 11, 2017

Well, in the beginning I used to sing to my car " Getting to know you, getting to know all about you!!!! I treat my new car as my best friend!!! I believe the car senses that! Ok. the new features are priceless. It warns you with a soft beep that you are to near to an object. I simply love that. Although I still keep looking left and right and in the back! You know, there are several cameras placed around the car, Oh my goodness what a luxury! The interior is absolutely stunning. Enough??? I could go on.....

by from pa on December 18, 2017

nice all around car handels like a sports car great looks and good fuel milagenice interior real up to date gpsyou can always depend on toyota for good quailty

by from Humble, TX on April 2, 2018

Since learning to drive in my Dad?s Carolla in the late 60?s I have always appreciated the reliability and safety features that this brand has always been engineered with. My first Camry followed many years driving in a Mercedes in both diesal and gas I needed to change to a brand with the same feel, responsiveness and safety rating but with reduced maintenance expense. I have not been disappointed!

Our Expert Review: 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid