2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Shop the 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid
3.1

Wouldn’t but a Toyota again after 20 years

I loved Toyotas but the hybrids heating system sucks!!! I’ll buy a Honda next time I purchase. I can get the same gas mileage out of a civic for less money which isn’t hybrid. The heating system wouldn’t leave you stranded in the cold. Better looking more Accessories all around a better car. For 20 years I’ve bought Toyota this Camry hybrid and my Matrix have disappointed me!!!

4.4

Great gas mileage, and good in all other ways.

I bought my 2018 Camry LE hybrid early in the model year, the first year for a major redesign. It had two rather annoying rattles that I fixed myself. I'll chalk that up to it being a early production car. It has been flawless since then, averaging about 45 mpg for a mix of driving including everything from stop-and-go driving, to highway trips going with the faster of the traffic on the interstate. The power is more than adequate. The thing that would make it substantially better would be a hatchback or wagon body.

The Best Camry I have owned and I've had 3 of them

This car has ALL the Bells and whistles and is very economical to drive. I don't have to think about the economy it's automatic and the Best I've seen 44 mi/gal

Not bad to own

Being a German, I'm used to my German Cars. But got to say, this car can held it's own. Very satisfied with the look inside and outside. It has a slick design and is able to drive my style.

Best car I’ve owned

We already owned a Camry hybrid and were reasonably certain we would like an updated version. We are not disappointed. The trunk space is vast compared to our old car due to the new (to us) battery configuration. Both power and mileage are great and the upgraded electronics nicely enhance the driving experience.

Best and advanced car I owned

this car is efficient, easy to maintain and reliable. Has a sporty flavor to it as well but also low cost. Easy to drive and also very spacious

2018 Camry hybrid, excellent!

I now own 2 Camry hybrids, a '13 and '18, these are great cars! The '18 is much improved as far as style, features, and mileage, fingers crossed that it's as reliable as my '13 has been. I'm a huge Toyota fan, I currently own 3 and have owned 7 since 2006. I drove a Tacoma for 176,000 miles and a Camry for 145,000 with no major breakdowns. I currently have 2 Camry XLE Hybrids and a Tacoma, I highly recommend the brand!

very good car!

great car..I got it 2017 when they first came out ,and it still looks new and modern...now I have seen complains about the gas mileage going down in the winter..well that happens with all cars. the mileage is good when the battery and motor is at operating temperate as with any other car, only the hybrid shows you, so you think something is wrong, but its not...you still get better miles in the winter with a hybrid!

Amazing car done right

Not only do I typically average over 50MPG but the car is just a beauty to look at as well. Interior is comfortable and they just upgraded the in dash system to car play for Apple and Siri but also for Alexa integration. Very happy with the purchase.

4.0

Nice car

Nice, but the dealer I bought it from already damage the toyata camry hybrid 2018, so I am not enjoying it because I have to repair the car over $8000 of damage