2007 Toyota Camry Solara

Awesome car

by from Miami, FL on September 18, 2017

Very sporty yet reliable. Handles beautifully. Typical Toyota interior quality. Definitely recommend.
Not Rated Reliability

Best ever!!! Never had an issue with this vehicle!

by from Riverview, Florida on August 26, 2017

This is car is the perfect top down and wind in my hair vehicle, spacious and stylish. Recently had a new timing belt replaced.

Most reliable I ever owned

by from Evansville, in on August 8, 2017

This is a fun car to drive and the wind feels good when the top is down. It is a very reliable car and looks sporty without the sporty price.

very reliable, good on fuel

by from Hot Springs, Arkansas on August 7, 2017

One of the best cars I ever owned, 3.3 engine was good on gas and fairly peppy, I like the dash and instrument layout, top fit good with no leaks, and cloth top is 3 layers thick, quieter than most convertibles!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Fantastic immaculate car

by from Hilton Head Island, SC on July 16, 2017

The best Solara Convertible vehicle on the market today, never abused. Excellent condition. garaged all the time.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best convertible around!

by from Highland Park, NJ on July 9, 2017

This car is the best convertible currently available, new or used. Plenty of room for 4, and since it is a soft top, there is a large trunk. Performance reminds me of a Lexus.

Uses car for Havingfun

Reliable and Stylish

by from Cape Coral, Fl. on June 8, 2017

It's the best car I've ever owned. Rides very smooth and easy to handle. Design is excellent. Gotten many compliments on it's looks.

Most reliable car I've owned!

by from Boston, MA on June 2, 2017

This vehicles performance was great. The Ride, awesome. Didn't like the 2 door, or the interior. Not enough compartments. The back seat kind of felt like u were sitting on the ground, beneath people up front. Up front, it seemed too close to windshield. The car was too big to be sporty. U have a hard time seeing on the passenger side when parking.

Best car I've owned..

by from Cape Coral, Fl. on May 17, 2017

This vehicle is a delight to drive. It rides so smooth, has plenty of power as well as it looks great.

Solara Lover

by from Lexington, Kentucky on May 16, 2017

I love my Solara!! This is the third Camry and second Solara. My first Solara was totaled in a wreck and I walked away. So it's safety component was established. I had a hard time finding a nice used Solara after the wreck and ended up buying my first convertible. She is sharp, black on black with grey interior. I put new rims on it as well as new headlights and new convertible top. Tinted the Windows and a remote start. I drive a lot for my job and have put many miles on this sweet car. I have had zero mechanical problem. As others have said there are a couple of issues, the first being very poor visibility when back up with the top up due to more top than glass to see. Secondly the back seat head rest do take up most of back window. But the side mirrors are large enough to help compensate for these issues. Even though my Solara has 115,000 miles now she floats on the road and has never had a problem. I know that she will go for at least 200,000 or more miles and still have gitty up and go for many more miles.