2005 Toyota Corolla

Very reliable car

by from Michigan on August 31, 2017

This car is great. I had it for more then 12 years and runs perfect. It is super on gas. I highly recommend it for economic reasons.

I will incha allah

by from Mogadisho MGQ on August 5, 2017

I like that carrola because i have been driving one years and its still the same i love it Cars. Caming soon

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Wasn't the best car but, it served its purpose

by from CT on August 2, 2017

It is ok but not the best car that I have ever owned. I go through a lot of cars quickly and I only had this one for 6 months but it served its purpose for the time I had it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

nicest

by from texas on July 24, 2017

fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic fantastic
Not Rated Reliability

most reliable car I owned

by from Downey, CA on July 6, 2017

this car met all my needs and it was a convenience on maintenance prices and gas. I was ready for a car upgrade that's the reason I'm selling the car.

This was one of the best vehicles I purchased

by from Livermore, CA on June 19, 2017

I purchased this vehicle used. While I felt that it was a little bit too much for a 2005, I weighed that against the very low mileage of 35,000 miles when I purchased it. Vehicle ran good - was very reliable...only problem was check engine light would go on frequently and the windows seems to be foggy.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Chicago IL on June 11, 2017

The Toyota Corolla has been one of the most reliable cars I've owned, it is worth to pay a little more money for a car that's known for reliability and millage per gallon efficiency. I for sure will buy another Toyota car, and also I would recommend it to a friend.

This car saved my life

by from MD on June 10, 2017

I was sideswiped by a driver crossing my lane who didn't see me. She drove her SUV directly into the driver's door with me behind it. My car was totaled. The front axle was broken, the driver's door was crumpled so badly that it would not open - I had to climb out the passenger side, and I could (other than whiplash, I was fine). You would not have known from the inside of the car that anything had happened. My Corolla kept me safe from an SUV headed directly at me.

most reliable car I ever owned

by from on June 7, 2017

this car has never left me stranded. It has plenty of leg room. I received it from my son and put the necessary money into it to get it to my standards and can not complain in the least bit. The engine sounds flawless with 140,000 miles on it.

Great mileage and low cost maintenance

by from Chicago, IL on May 22, 2017

Being a Toyota, there are a ton of reasonably priced after market parts. This makes for less expensive repairs. Also, the Corolla gets pretty darn good milage and an engine that will go and go and go, if it's maintained. I love my 2004 Corolla, bought used with low miles. Only reason I had to give it up was that I was hit in the rear by a truck. No one was hurt. The car was totaled, but still drivable. Most of the damage was to the back bumper and the trunk. I was able to sell it for a few hundred dollars, by buying the car back from the insurance company. This way it never had a salvaged title.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Toyota Corolla