2007 Toyota Corolla

Toyota does it again.

by from Wisconsin Rapids on August 28, 2017

This car fills all my needs. Reasonably priced. Car information was at my fingertips on Cars.com. The information I had prior gave me the incentive to go look at the car. Through all that I bought my 2007 Toyota Corolla. Thank you Cars.com!

Fantastic car!

by on August 26, 2017

Great first car! Our mechanic even said the 2007 Corolla is one of their best years- phenomenal engine!

great car

by from Mason City, IA on August 23, 2017

We bought this car for our family car after we had our car totalled. It's been a wonderful car and now our daughter is taking it to college.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great car!

by from Mason city on August 10, 2017

We love this car! Very reliable! Great mileage! Very sporty looking and loaded! Comfortable too! Great car for our college freshman and for a family!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best First Car to have!!

by from Laurel,MD on August 3, 2017

I think this vehicle is perfect for a a rural/suburban area. It is durable and reliable. It takes me to and from work everyday without any trouble! I love how everything is easy to understand in the car. This car has been passed down from my uncle to me and now to my brother! Defiitely a multi-generational car.

Most reliable car I've had.

by from Lyndhurst, NJ on July 17, 2017

Had this car for almost 4 years, my first car. Was extremely reliable the entire time I've had it! Couldn't have choosen a better car!

Uses car for Havingfun

Super reliable car

by from New York on July 4, 2017

This has been an awesome car to own. It only needs oil changes and routine maintenance. It is super reliable. The stick shift and sunroof make it fun to drive. This car is in great shape and still has years left in it

Only one major flaw in 10 years, but most dependab

by from Altadena, Ca on June 16, 2017

A very good car to have for the price, but the only major problem since the beginning of time I have had it and my only complaint I have is the car heats up inside always i.e. the air that comes into the car from the front of the car where you place your feet passenger and driver side and vents on dashboard. When we have cooler weather in the cooler months, that is when I appreciated the most. I strongly believe this is where car designer needed to improve this part. My husband has a 2008 Corolla same problem. One last thing my compartment in the middle between the 2 seats broke immediately like the second year designer should have used a spring not cheap plastic clip what it looks like. Most important, this is a very dependable car for the price I have a sunroof/ power windows went out the door with $17,000.00 we have always treated it like a baby with oil changes when needed, so nothing major so far has gone out on us. I plan to retire 4.5 years and my little silver Toyota will retire with me. God Willing. My little silver Toyota will be 14 years old when I retire and I it will still be running it little heart out.

Most reliable car I've ever owned

by from Buffalo, NY on June 14, 2017

I bought this car from my parents because it was cheap and immediately available. I did not think I would ever like it...I LOVE it! It certainly isn't the coolest car ever, but after owning it for about three years now, I have never had to deal with major repairs. It is also crazy good on gas and therefore very affordable. Now that I have higher income, my family is telling me to trade it in and upgrade to something new...definitely going to keep it for as long as it lives because it's seriously been the best car I've owned!

Very reliable and low maintenance!

by from on June 7, 2017

I've been driving a Toyota Corolla S for several years now (primarily as a commuter car), and have had no issues at all! Very great car... looks and drives awesome, and completely low maintenance! Excellent gas mileage as well. Highly recommend!

Our Expert Review: 2007 Toyota Corolla