Read or write a review.

4.5
Average based on 40 reviews

Great Car for the Money

by from Quincy, IL on April 27, 2011

Great car for getting around town. Got the Sport model and you cant beat the syling and the interior. Thought I wouldn't like the black seats but love them now. Cant beat the gas mileage either 32mpg+. Would recommend to anyone not needing a big family car and wants good mileage.

Very nice ride, quite, excellent steering.

by from Auburn, CA on July 29, 2011

The LE with the option pkg has everything you could want in a 20k auto. The 16" rubber does make a large difference in ride and handling. I test drove at least six cars in this class and came right back to the 2011 Toyota Corolla. It's no hot rod but will get you there in style, comfort and safety. By far the lowest road noise level and best sounding stereo, CD/ MP3/ WMA in the group. Easy to use finger tip radio and bluetooth controls built into the wheel. I just dont see a power problem as it will hit 65mph in the length most free way on ramps. The stablizer bars front and rear lets the car corner flat with zero sway or dip. The mileage is just over 34mpg+ and I live in mountain country. The Mazda3 could be a great ride if it had less road noise.i

Very comfortable and steady ride. Price is right

by from Hightstown NJ on March 19, 2012

Though I bought this car as a commuter car but I use it as a family car. It is comfortable for a family of four. The sound system is very good. Though it is compact but feels like a mid size sedan.

Just love a Corolla

by from Eastman, GA on January 30, 2012

I had a 2007 Corolla S that was totaled (probably due to the implosion of the airbag) in a 60 mph front end crash. There was very little damage done to the car and I was only sore from the seat belt holding me so tightly. For a small car, I consider it very safe for anyone concerned with safety. We have driven Toyota for a long time and have little to no problems. I loved the other one so much I sold my Venza and bought another one. It is quiet and handles well. I like the size better than the Venza although it was equipped with many more features.

Great car for the money

by from New Orleans on March 19, 2012

I bought this car for my child that will be going to School and work. The car is great on fuel and is really a good value for the money. It is built to last and take a beating from a 18 year old that is not really thinking about taking care of as car. I feel better about her leaving the house in such a well built car both in terms of safety and reliability.I recommend this car for anyone that needs a really good car for the price!

Love my '11 Corolla

by from Folsom, CA on March 3, 2012

I needed to buy a car in a hurry since my '06 Sentra was in an accident and we didn't have a lot of time to car shop. To be honest, my wife and I picked the Corolla only because it had the 0% interest for 60 months. Once we got it home, I looked at the reviews and was surprised at all the negativity. I just wanted a car to get me from point A to point B. My only complaints about the car is that it only has a 4 speed auto tranny when every thing else seems to have 5's and 6's. The position of the clock could have been higher and I would have liked a rear seat fold down center console. Everything else has been fantastic. MPG is decent between 35 and 37. I drive about 500 miles a week, mostly freeway. I've had it for 2 months and already have 6500 miles on it. I also got the extended 5 year 120,000 bumper to bumper warranty (I'm sure I'll hit the mileage before the 5 years). I like the conservative styling and I told my mom how much I like the car, she went out and bought the exact same car and color.

good

by from Raleigh on October 9, 2012

one problem with this car is headlamp can't see with the headlamp . They have to improve on that. toyota has to make corolla more bigger, the horsepower is not too good but other than that is good car over all.

great car

by from Tucson, AZ on November 14, 2011

Fantastic car. Positive: GREAT fuel mileage. It advertises 34 mpg, but the fuel economy computer indicates that I average about 40 mpg on flat land at 65 mph. Great audio system, love the USB/mp3 aux input. Smooth ride for a smaller car, plenty of room for all passengers. Telescoping and tilt steering wheel. Negative: does not have a lot of power, but chances are if you're looking at a corolla, speed off the line is probably not that important to you. Some minor comfort issues, such as wishing the armrests for the driver were slightly higher than they are, but that is minor.

Great compact car

by from New England on November 25, 2012

Second new Corolla that I've bought in the past three years. Great car, fuel efficient. Drive it to Florida a couple times annually with no problems.

Exceptionally quiet; exceptionally solid!

by from Talladega on December 27, 2011

For the price, can't think of ANY car that can touch it! Glides over irregular surfaces and speed bumps like a stretch Limo! Combined mileage up to 26.8 mpg after a month. I wish front

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota Corolla