NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2020 Corolla Hybrid

2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid

#8 Most Popular Sedan
2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid

4.4

5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid?

1st hybrid in my auto career-a (great) discovery!

by GoHybridandChooseCorolla2020 from Stamford, CT on Fri Jun 14 2019

Needed: a no-nonsense, simple and very reliable car was needed. The Corolla 2020 Hybrid LE delivers. While still under 1'000 Miles, it averages 58 MPG, and in (small) sedan-style it does deliver well, e.g. acceleration onto highway ramps. At under $25'000 some "concessions" have to be made in terms of comfort and space: yet performance/price are in very good order. Therefore, I am convinced: Toyota scored a winner (and I would buy again, right away).

Great car if you don’t like the Prius looks

by M. Northman from Oxford, AL on Fri Jul 26 2019

We drive a gas model 2020 Corolla that was at the dealership. We were very impressed by the way it handled, the great ride, features and price. Then the salesperson told us about the hybrid. We ordered a white one with gray interior. Four days later, we got a call that our car was at the dealership. Wow is all I can say about this vehicle! We are already exceeding the 53 mpg in town, we’ve seen as high as 59 mpg. That’s over 700 miles of range! We do drive it in ECO mode, which changes the throttle response. NORMAL is sufficient for everyday driving , and POWER uses both electric and gas to give you very supply acceleration! It takes regular fuel. The engine and transmission are the exact same set up as the Prius. We personally don’t care for the looks of the current Prius. This looks like the gas model Corolla. The only way to know it’s a hybrid is from the blue lined emblem and the two hybrid badges. Our vehicle came with 4 years of Toyota Care Platinum, which means for 4 years or 45k miles, all maintenance is free. Also, the hybrid components (batteries and electric motor) have an 8 yr/100,000 mile warranty. Our dealership also offers the free unlimited year/mile powertrain warranty, nationwide. The only requirement is that you maintenance the car on time. It was interesting to learn that the car doesn’t use any belts. (No fan belt, compressor, timing or alternator) which means low maintenance cost. In our estimation, we will need tires before we need brakes, as they are regenerative and very sturdy. It’s our first hybrid, so it’s been weird starting the car and it’s completely silent. It can even run the air conditioning. The heater requires the engine to be running. All 4 windows are auto up/down. It comes with automatic headlights, auto high beam (they work really well!) and Apple CarPlay. It comes with two USB cables for your Apple products. It has Lane Trace Assist, which uses cameras to keep you centered in the lane. I like the feature, but only plan to use it on long trips to combat driver fatigue. It also has Radar Cruise Control that maintains a set distance (3 to choose from) from the car ahead of you. It will bring you to a full stop and once traffic begins to move, simply press the resume button, and the car will get you back up to your selected speed. It has Road Sign Recognition, can read up to 8 different signs, and can display up to 3 in the instrument cluster. When you exceed the speed limit, it outlines the sign in the display with red marking. Very good to have in unfamiliar areas or if you live in a larger city where the speed limits change frequently. I can’t impress on you enough to give this car a test drive. Toyota has come a long way with their vehicles concerning safety, comfort and technology. I’d dare say this vehicle is as quiet as any Lexus, and rides almost as well. Shout out to Sunny King Toyota in Oxford, AL for their tremendous service and courteous staff. We traded a 2016 Camry SE, and they have fair trade value. Kina Morris was our salesperson, who was very friendly, funny and made buying the car a lot less stressful.

Honda Accura

by Sam the Yankees fan from Boston Area on Tue Jul 02 2019

I've only driven is for three days, but I like everything about it and am still learning all the interesting things about it, which is making it even better.

I like my car

by Mizzou fan from Columbia, Missouri on Sun Jul 14 2019

This car met all of my needs, has great trunk space, and I like the color. I am glad I down graded to a smaller car, and the mileage is great.

Better gas mileage than I expected.

by Howard from Salem, NY on Wed May 01 2019

This car has better gas mileage than we expected and has 41.4 inch legroom in rear seat. I am a little over 6 feet tall and find front and rear seat room quite comfortable.

All the benifits of a Prius, but with style.

by formerpriusCowner from Des Moines on Tue Aug 06 2019

I traded in my 2013 Prius C. Same fuel efficiency, more legroom and seemingly all the bells and whistles, except for the map. There is however an app, I have not figured out how to work it yet, but my first trip will get me up to speed there.

COROLLA HYBRID MOST UNCOMFORTABLE CAR EVER

by limoxpress from hollywood,fl on Thu Jun 20 2019

Worst car ever feels like your driving on the floor. Very uncomfortable for any long drive you walk out a cripple after a 1 hour drive regret buying.

Does not recommend this car!!