2020 Toyota Corolla Hybrid consumer reviews

$23,100 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Corolla Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2020 Corolla Hybrid Toyota
Shop the 2020 Corolla Hybrid Toyota

Downsized from a Prius, but like the Corolla.

The lease price was better for the Corolla Hybrid than leasing another Prius. The Corolla is less roomy, but it gets better mileage (61 mpg vs 52), and I enjoy it.

Beat car ever haf

I love it beautiful and the best car I’ve ever owned! Definitely would buy one again. Love the color and color and I love the great gas mileage!

36/41mpg - city/highway. Sleek, reliable, cheap.

Comparable to my Lexus ES350. Sleek, reliable, cheap, comfortable, spacious. Packed with technology. Smoothest ride. Awesome security/safety features. Fast enough. Interior gets dirty easily though!

Best Vehicle I ever owned

I saved thousands $$$ of buying this 2021 corolla hybrid with included safety features and only optional blind spot monitor. It very safe when changing lane. I love the inside and outside of the vehicle. So far very reliable and frugal at the pump. I get an average 57mpg in city and freeway going 75mph to 80mph. If I drive my RAV4 with this way. I would get 20mpg.

3.4

Down corolla hybrid compared to other Toyotas

The tire noise and vehicle roughness is a noticeably worse than the comparable prius model. Electronics integration with Toyota app constantly disconnects and is invasive on Android. The GPS and map application can't pause or stay off. Invasive when not driving. We popped a tire and discovered no spare a long distance from home, to a covid test. It has a fixaflat inflator that is horrid, didn't work. Call for help? Not possible. Exactly a bad idea. Make a dealer give you a mounted spare. Got 10 year safety account but only shows till 2022? Loved the prius, corrola not as much.

Best riding car I have owned in years great gas

Great gas 55 mpg over all on a tank rides like a Cadillac little small but enough room for 2 people and a child !

4.3

Great gas mileage

It has saved a ton in fuel economy, very good care for a small family. Would recommend to anyone looking for a small gas saver vehicle. Very reliable.

Great Car

Toyota made the right decision to put the latest Prius engine in the Corolla. It has a sporty look with the fuel economy you expect. I am getting 55 mpg with local driving and 50 mpg highway. It is a smooth quiet ride. The only thing I don't like, which is minor, is it only has Apple Car Play. So if you have an Android phone it won't interface with the touch screen except for phone calls and contacts. This is my second Corolla and it is a quality, well built vehicle. I am glad to have the Hybrid option.

Nice car for long commutes.

This car is amazing on gas and looks really clean and nice. I hope to give it to my daughter later on. It’s a great car.

4.4

2020 Hybrid of the Year

This car is fantastic for someone looking for value. 2020 Toyota's pack many safety features standard which is great. The vehicle has 53/52 city and highway MPG rating and so far mine has performed above that. The power plant is very reliable from the Prius and has some comfortable seats. The main drawbacks are the interior has a lot of plastic on the doors and mainly the soft touch material is only on parts of the dash. Also, this is not a car for someone looking for performance it's a smooth cruiser through and through.