2007 Toyota Fj Cruiser

Love it

by from Taunton,ma on September 18, 2017

It really comfortable. Good in gas. It run like rock. I recommend this truck to everyone who really need a comfort zone.
Not Rated Reliability

Great vehicle

by from Granbury, TX on September 13, 2017

I bought this vehicle for my wife, since we had just bought a ranch. She wanted a vehicle that would seat three comfortably in the back seat which this vehicle does very well. The car handles very well, has a very comfortable ride considering it is a 4-wheel drive vehicle built for of road driving. The vehicle worked well around the ranch including use in 4 wheel drive, and on extensive road trips. We now have 190,000 miles on this car and have had no problems or major repairs required. I am trying to talk my wife into a new car, but since they do not make the F/J Cruiser any more she want to keep this one until it starts causing problems. So we sill continue to drive this car until it has a major issue. Thanks Toyota for a great vehicle, but too bad you do not make it anymore. Holding on for a new vehicle similar to this one.

One of the best off road capable SUV under $20,000

by from Farmington Arkansas on September 12, 2017

I was the 3rd owner of it, haven't had many issues with it other than a bad fuel pump, it has never left me stranded, and is always nice to take to the trails and have some fun!

Best car I've ever owned

by from Chicago, IL on September 12, 2017

Best car I've ever owned. I've owned a mustang (horrible), Nissan pickup (reliable), VW Golf (ok). This, by far, is the absolute best

Best SUV Toyota Made

by from Los Angeles, CA on August 20, 2017

This car is destined to be a classic. It is no wonder they are only going UP in value. It is so much fun to drive and to own. I have never had any problems with this car and it is 10 years old. It is a complete joy to drive. Only drawback is that it gets 18-20 mpg. Not bad for a car this size but could be better. Definitely worth it and I would recommend this over any other SUV or 4x4 out there. Collector's item and feels great to be behind the wheel.

Uses car for Havingfun

Dependable SUV

by from elmont on August 20, 2017

This vehicle is a strong, well maintained, and very dependable daily driver. Good all around vehicle for family, off roading and fun, and or a daily commuter.

LOVE IT

by from Newport Beach on August 16, 2017

It's unique but an absolute beast that can do anything. Not a car for everyone but if you want an SUV that can take you everywhere and that you can always rely on go no further than the FJ Cruiser!

Uses car for Havingfun

Best SUV Built

by from Panama City , Florida on August 3, 2017

I love this truck...... best value , super reliable..... Just makes me smile knowing I get to drive it everyday..... blind spots are bad, just be sure to adjust your mirrors and look twice...... you will not regret owning one of these FJ Cruisers

A tank. Great 4x4 w/with manual transmission

by from Winter Springs on July 31, 2017

The truck is super reliable. Drives smooth. No noises. No repairs. The best is to get it with manual transmission. Very peppy. Great comfortable seats in the front and even the back seats are great.

v6 true power

by from thornton on July 30, 2017

I guarantee you you haven't driven a V6 with this much power. Especially that the car isn't light at all. And if you are trying to save money on gas do not even consider buying this monster.