2010 Toyota Fj Cruiser

NO ACCIDENTS and NEVER driven off-road!

by from San Bruno, CA on September 15, 2017

You read that correct, the vehicle has had NO ACCIDENTS! We have never driven off-road and the car is in GOOD CONDITION :) The vehicle was purchased in 2010 for the full price on the lot. Exterior and interior in good condition! The FJ Cruiser model vehicle was created for mostly off-road experience, but I can assure you, our vehicle has NEVER been driven off road! Our vehicle has only been utilized in suburban and city like areas (only locally driven - never outside of the Bay Area). We actually do not drive the car anymore since we have other vehicles. Inside the vehicle is roomy, cozy, sits high, and can accommodate 5 (or 6) people. The features include an Automatic Transmission, Roof Rack, Backup Camera in review mirror, Radio and CD player, Bluetooth, Auxiliary port and as stated before - interior in good condition! In terms of the maintenance, maintenance kept up to date, Oil changed every 3,000 miles, last major tune-up completed in March 2017, and smog certificate completed on 7/11/17. The Cons: Scratch on driver side door, need new tires, driver side mirror housing chipped, Driver side seat shows tear and may need key replacement. SELLING FOR 15,995.00 or BEST OFFER!! I am available to schedule any time (by appointment) for any candidate to view the vehicle in person. Please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks! -IVA

Happy Every Day

by from Missouri on September 13, 2017

I love My VooDoo Blue FJ and I couldn't be happier with it than I am . Seats are comfortable and lots of room . I've never sat in the back seats and don't plan on doing so but I've heard no complaints from anyone riding there . Plenty of power and maneuvering is great and view of road is great . Takes some getting used to for all around vision but not much problem for anyone used to using mirrors. Excellent sound system . Only complaint for me is gas tank is too small and with 15-17 mpg on highway you find range is limited . Also driving with windows down is not recommended, very noisy and hurts my ears . I've put 150k and it still feels like new . It makes me happy every day to go out and get in my vehicle . Just an excellent build and to me a thing of beauty. BLOWS AWAY JEEPS . Love the fact it is so easy to clean the interior, spills no problem , you can hose it out if you want . Only vehicle I've owned is better comfortable driving was 2003 GMC Yukon Denali but repair bills and reliability not even close . So buy an FJ and you won't regret it and they hold their value as good as any car I've researched. I call it my Tonka Toy and I love it . There seems to be a definite line between people who love the looks or hate it but if you are considering you probably love the look .

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I've ever over owned

by from TX on September 13, 2017

I've been looking for this particular car for a very long time. The 3 hour drive was worth it. Everyone at Cavender Toyota in San Antonio Tx. were great at working with us to purchase it. Even filled up the tank for us.

Best car for its value

by from on September 5, 2017

Great car for off road use and for commuting. It is my favorite car ever bought. I own a mercedez back home and I actually prefer the FJ Cruiser just because it does not get effected by every bump or if I cross by a bad street (Boston/NY streets).

Best car I've ever owned

by from Friendswood on August 27, 2017

Excellent vehicle and fun to drive. Performance is excellent. Toyota makes great car is very reliable

Love it!

by on August 17, 2017

I just bought a 2010 trail teams fj and love it. It has been a great vehicle and can't wait to travel with it. I would definitely recommend this vehicle for anyone who loves the outdoors.

Favorite Car

by from Provo, Utah on August 6, 2017

Always loved FJ's so when I saw one listed, I knew I had to get it. Drives great on and off the road. Never had a single issue and we are about to hit 80k miles. Plenty of room in the back seats and back cargo area. Sound system is incredible! Love this car and will keep it for as long as I can!

Uses car for Havingfun

It's a Toyota...of course it runs great!

by from GA on July 30, 2017

I've owned many toyotas and this one is by far my favorite. Drives like a truck and packs a family if needed.

Most fun car to drive I have ever had.

by from Issaquah, WA on July 11, 2017

I've always loved the look and finally decided it was time to give one a try. I couldn't be happier. A few more miles than I wanted but I'm hoping it lives up to it's dependability claim. I'm doing all the fluid changes so I know for sure when they got done and so far everything has been easy.

very capible

by from richmond, va on July 8, 2017

excellent four wheel drive, excellent brakes. However the traction control is too aggressive, it's go to move is to cut engine power.