2014 Toyota Fj Cruiser

My dream vehicle

by from Santa Barbara on August 25, 2017

Has all the features I was looking for and love how Toyota holds its value. I know I'm gonna be satisfied by this car for many many tears to come.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The car is excelent whe it comes to the offfroad

by from Oman on August 18, 2017

Perfect for offroading it will never let you down The only thing i don like in this car is visibility
Not Rated Reliability

Best car I have ever owned...

by from Carson City, NV on July 5, 2017

This is the best & the most fun car/truck I have ever owned. It is great for all weather, snow, ice or mud. This car makes all of it possible and fun. It is safe and relabel, after all it is a Toyota....

Uses car for Havingfun

Very cool and fun to drive

by from West Lafayette, IN on May 25, 2017

It's a solid vehicle all around, and it's very fun to drive. I think it's a great value for the money!

Fun car

by from on May 4, 2017

I needed an SUV to go to a work site and to drive around town. The FJ Cruiser is perfect for this. I wish they had not discontinued the model. Resale is impressive.

Uses car for Towing

Most versitile + reliable 4x4 out there ....PERIOD

by from Big Bend wi 53103 on April 28, 2017

I've been all over the world driving 4x4s. I believe that the '14 Toyota FJ Cruiser is the best one in the world for the money! PERIOD!

It's a tank!

by from New Canaan, Ct. on April 22, 2017

Excellent build quality and dependability. Retro look and plenty of interior space... way to go Toyota.

I love this truck

by from Rockford.michigan on March 10, 2017

Just wish they didn't quit making them.it's so hard to find the right color.but 2014 is real nice.It's great for off road driving.very comfortable. I LOVE THIS TRUCK.I'VE HAD 3 TOYOTA AND THEY ALL HAV been great.

Fun drive.

by from on November 10, 2016

Very reliable vehicle. Fun drive, easy to get around in town and country. Roomy for passengers and cargo.

Best choice ever

by from Portland, OR on July 9, 2016

First of all. It's a Toyota. You can't go wrong there. This is my 2nd FJ. Same year and model. I had the Trails Team Uktimate Edition and it rocks. I totally regret trading my first one and thought I wouldn't be able to find another one. This vehicle is great for camping, going cross country and as a daily driver.