2004 Highlander

2004 Toyota Highlander

2004 Toyota Highlander

4.5

Have You Driven the 2004 Toyota Highlander?

Great Car For The Money

by JP from Crete on Fri Apr 27 2018

I bought the Limited trim of this car about one week ago. So far so good. It checked out quite well with my mechanic. This is something that I had done prior to purchase. And so far, I am really enjoying driving it. I have had two Toyota's prior - both Avalon's. So, I love the reliability of the Toyota brand. Since it has been just a week, however, only time will tell on the reliability factor for this particular vehicle. I suspect that all will be fine. I can say this though: I LOVE the third row seat/fold down option and the sheer versatility of the vehicle relative to its size - not too big. Coming from driving sedans all of my life, and with this being my first SUV, I am finding it to be a wonderful thing thus far.

Plenty of room for kids and cargo. Quiet ride

by Ken from CHENEY on Wed Apr 26 2017

This toyota hilander has been a pleasent suprise. Quiet interior, roomy enough for teenage kids. Very safe, my youngest woll be driving this car in a year. Keeps on going.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2004 Toyota Highlander

Highlander's price stings but lives up to quality reputation

Take a good look at the long list of competitors going up against the 2004 Toyota Highlander, a car-based crossover utility vehicle that's imported from Japan. With that in mind, it's no wonder that Toyota has added significant enhancements to its mid-size CUV, increasing power, adding safety features and offering a third row in some versions.

We drove a top-of-the-line Limited model, decked out with six options, including a $1,770 rear-seat DVD entertainment system, $650 side air bags and air curtains and a $2,200 navigation system bundled with a JBL sound system with 6-disc CD changer. The bottom line: $39,037.

SHE: I've always... Read More