2010 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Great for the first year

by from North Dakota on July 23, 2012

Bought this vehicle in 2011 and had 146 miles on it. I bought a Limited Hybrid loaded, and have sense added a trailer hitch, and hood bug sheild. Right now I have had it one year plus and has 30,000 miles on it now. No problems at all with it. Used it one Winter in North Dakota and added a aftermarket car starter for it. The vehicle is faily pricey, but very quiet and comfortable. I average about 25 MPH driving it in small town and on the highway which is OK but not fantastic. No problems in the snow, however, remember that it has a no tire spin system in it much like other new cars made now a days. So if you are like in really deep snow like a foot and half deep of wet snow, it may not take off from a standing stop as the tires will not spin, so by backing up a hair and then romping it it does fine. So probally not the best four wheeling vehicle, but great for all weather. No mechanical problems so far and at 30,000 I am looking at having to put new tires on it in another 10,000 or so.

Nice Car

by from Bellevue, WA on June 28, 2013

Very practical and comfortable vehicles. Rides well, relatively quiet. Hybrid system operates seamlessly, averages about 29 mpg overall. Interior very spacious, but looks somewhat cheap, w/ lots of hard plastic. Third row very tight. Otherwise, excellent family hauler.

Love it so far!

by from Northern New Jersey on November 17, 2010

I bought my Highlander Hybrid in late August, so I've had it for close to 3 months. So far I love it. I needed a car with three rows of seating but I didn't want a minivan or a huge SUV. This car gives me the seating I need to carpool kids around while giving me car like driving experience and gas mileage! The ride is smooth and the handling is definitely car-like. much better that the Pilot I also considered. I'm also averaging over 27 mpg, which is better than I got in my Passat wagon!

Great Car

by from on August 1, 2010

My family all have Toyotas! We love them and have never given us any problems! The Power is wonderful and my kids love the space!

EXCELLENT CAR

by from SURPRISE AZ on June 27, 2017

THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT IN ALL INTERNAL & EXTERNAL ,BIG INSIDE AND STABILITY IN OTR ITS LOOK LIKE AIRPLANE .

Very comfortable, high quality vehicle

by from Leland, NC on November 8, 2017

Very comfortable road car, a very safe vehicle to transport family with plenty of room. Can't say enough good about a toyota quality, safety and performance. Truely a great family car!!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

High Hy's are fun SUV's and good on gas

by from Las Vegas, NV on November 30, 2017

This Car Does It All. Holds 7 In comfort, Easy access good on gas for a 6 cylinder hybrid maybe too buzy of a dashboard but overall a very nice semi luxury vehicle

Uses car for Transportingfamily