1995 Toyota Land Cruiser Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Nice truck

by from on July 29, 2011

The 95 LC is a nice truck, capable if not overpowered. Handles well for a 4x4, very sturdily built. Center locking diff can get you out of places that other 4WD vehicles would be stuck in. Not as refined driving as the more recent models (2005+), but for a 15 year old vehicle, it handles as well as many newer makes of 4x4's. Very reliable vehicle, though not inexpensive when a repair is needed. You get what you pay for with this truck.

Just an awesome truck!

by from Indy500 on November 6, 2012

I love this truck! It's a very versatile vehicle with a great stock suspension(not anymore) and ride quality, as well as solid quality build! Very reliable and easy to work on just like the rest of the Toyota line up. I maintain my LC80 on every 3 month basis and its been a reliable truck for a while now. This truck is a tank, the way the SUV should be. Stock front and rear solid axles with factory lockers, inline 6 engine much love. We take it off road all the time to enjoy nature with my 2 kids and wifey. I got Toyota running through my blood I won't buy anything else :) If you get a land cruiser, make sure you do all your preventive maintenance first and theme start wheeling my 2c