1998 Toyota Land Cruiser Consumer Reviews

1998 Toyota Land Cruiser
Average based on 3 reviews

the best

by from indiana on December 28, 2011

with now 115k the engine is like new and strong.no problems,not even a light bulb.only minor problem at gas station ,uses prem gas.you get 12 to 18 mpg .Had 06 seq.with same engine and used reg.gas.But you realy dont care about gas as you enjoy a drive to anywere.

Best car ever owned by anyone in my family!

by from Madison, WI on November 5, 2014

I have a 1998 Land Cruiser (that my father owned before me) with about 335,000 miles on it (no joke) and it still looks great!! Neither one of us had any (major) problems with it. I love it and will be sad to see it go...whenever that is.

Most incredible Vehicle Ever Constructed

by from Stuart, FL on February 27, 2014

When it comes to styling, performance, reliability and raw power, no other car can top the 1998 Toyota Land Cruiser. She's a true beast in mechanical form.

Uses car for Off-roading