Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 5 reviews

Mosty reliable car ever!

by from san diego, ca on February 1, 2012

I had my first land cruiser for 10 years and it was time to upgrade so i bought a newer one. This car never let me down in the 10 years i had it, not once. It's the best car and i won't drive anything else.

Perfect car for my needs

by from Tahoe on December 12, 2011

Small enough to fit in garage. holds 7 or 8people. Tows boat. blutooth, nav, backup camera. All great and Toyota reliability. only drawback is gas mileage, but for all it does it beats all others.

Best Car on the Market

by from St. Louis on February 24, 2010

I have a 2004 Land Cruiser it was worth every penny. Right now I have 275,000 miles on it, and it's still running like when I first bought it! I've had no major problems with it at all. I'd say if you have the money to buy one it'll be worth the money!

I love it

by from rockford, il on April 20, 2008

the price is totally worth it... i mean that you get more when you pay more i bought a 1995 in 1995 and i put 1.7million miles on it. i myself put 1.2 million on it then my son put the .5 million on it. now i bought a 2004 and i love it even more it ony has 1100 miles on it but i dont plan on buying one untill i get atleast 700,000 but my dream would be to put on 2 million miles best car out there dont waste your time with others

NOT A LAND CRUISER

by from on January 7, 2014

This is a Toyota "FJ Cruiser" NOT a Land Cruiser. Nice try 'Triple C Auto Sales.' Notice the fact that it only seats 5, or the FJ Cruiser badge on the back? Also that interior is black, not tan.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2004 toyota land_cruiser

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.