2010 Toyota Land Cruiser

2010 Land Cruiser

by from Texas on December 28, 2010

This is a great vehicle and I really like the fact that it is a high-end car, but understated and not ghetto. It is awesome. I also like the fact that it is very difficult to get, I had to wait a year for one. I don't see myself on the road everytime I go out of the garage. The quality of this vehicle is second to none.

Smooth, luxurious, powerful and awesome!

by from Corpus Christi, Texas on May 29, 2017

Absolutely love the vehicle. Well designed, fast, comfortable, expensive!! Would like to find another, to replace my aging 4Runner!

The BEST car I have owned

by from Louisiana on October 29, 2017

This was our SECOND Land Cruiser. The first one was totaled in a car accident and it literally saved our children's life. It is an amazing reliable car, inexpensive to maintain. All in all, the best car we ever had.

Uses car for Transportingfamily