2014 Toyota Land Cruiser

One of the Most Manly SUVs Ever Made

by from on June 23, 2015

Just purchased this car about a month ago and have fallen in love with the car. The v8 is aggressive and the amount of soft touch leather in the interior is amazing. It is very reassuring to know I have full time 4wd. The wood trim is supposed to be real but feels and looks very fake, but other than that the car the best for a family "cruiser."

Land Cruiser reliably and reputation off-road

by from Bellevue, Washington on May 14, 2017

This LC has been lifted and gets lots of looks I really enjoy driving something that very few people have. I went from a 2016 Escalade to this and I am thrilled I made the change.

Amazing truck

by from on September 11, 2017

Amazing truck. Does great off road and in the snow. Will tow more than most people will ever need. Wish the gas mileage was a little better. Cup holders could be simplified.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser