Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2015 Land Cruiser

2015 Toyota Land Cruiser

2015 Toyota Land Cruiser

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Land Cruiser?

Best of the best

by ToyotaGeek from Southern NH on Sun Mar 25 2018

This is my 4th Land Cruiser, I traded a 2011 for this 2015. I'll (hopefully) never own anything else. This is not a vehicle for everyone, but for me it is perfect, I can't think of any vehicle that I would prefer to drive, at all. Very solid, VERY reliable, very well built. Expensive, yes, but worth it.

Best off-road SUV on the planet

by Colorick on Sat Feb 24 2018

Having owned amny 4WD 4Runners and trucks, we were amazed at the outstanding off-road performance of the Land Cruiser. While other luxury vehicle manufacturers make some nice on-road SUVs, none of them come close to the Land Cruiser off-road--even the Land Rover. This truck is totally reliable and has needed nothing but normal maintenance since we bought it. It's quiet, comfortable, a good highway vehicle, and it had a fantastic stereo. BUT, don't buy one if you don't intend to take it off-road.

A Beast

by Jalir on Sun Mar 11 2018

This SUV without doubt is the best car I ever had, it is heavy but it handles very well and its more powefull than all its similar suvs. The interior is so fine and well isolated that you don't hear anything outside. It is very imposing and a heads turning because there are not so many around. It is not very good on gas mileage but the tank is gigantic and gave me a good range for long trips if you keep a normal driving. I make it averaging 19 to 20 but I always used premium on it and my foot was not heavy on the gas pedal. I can not think about any con on this truck, the only one is that when you need to air up the spare tire you need to actually dropped on the floor and do it. The exterior is lovely because it is very conservative without the horrible curves and bulkiness of the current trucks. There is not many oportunities to off road where I lived but we drove the car up to a sky resort in New Mexico and the truck was full, it was fantastic because the snow/mud terrain, climbing up there was not a problem at all. I used the same original tires and during the time I had it never had to change them. I had it for 3 years because I lease it. I unfortunately am no longer driving it and I sure miss it. The truck was sold almost inmmediately after I return it to the dealer.

Great Value

by Rock'nRob'n from Houston, Texas on Tue Mar 20 2018

This car has all the comforts, style, power and ride! Was purchased used, and had low mileage, great condition, and is the second Land Cruiser for our family!

Great all around vehicle!

by Rock'nRob'n from Houston, Texas on Thu Mar 01 2018

It is perfect for my needs! Has plenty of power, rides like a Mercedes, good interior space and rear cargo space. Can get into rough terrain and handles it well!