1991 Toyota Previa

354k previa

by from on January 18, 2010

This minivan is great to drive. It can carry a lot of things and has lots of room. The clutching is also smooth. On Alaska's harsh winters(-30 or so), this car starts right up with out winterization in the car. It has never given me a any problems. It is a great family car.

Family Van

by from Los Angeles CA on August 9, 2006

I have this van for 12 year with 247K miles and never had any major problem. With original Engin & Transmission. Sill running strong & Shiffting Great.

Best minivan in its class

by from Glenside, PA on November 22, 2008

The first family van we owned and we did not regret it. Perfect for long distance riding. We used to rent a van to travel until we bought this minivan. Like they say, "Toyota for ever"

execelent

by from ontario canada on August 15, 2009

my toyota previa le was 500,000 klm it still run very good i got it 7 yrs ago with 192.000 klm ipaid 4000 have invest aprox 6000 into it since

You Can't Kill a Previa

by from Eastampton, NJ on March 14, 2011

We are the original owners of a 1991 Previa that we purchased in 1990 and wouldn't dream of parting with it. Only have 171,800 miles on it. Used it for a moving van and even moved a washer, dishwasher and range in it. Not at one time, tho. Have a top notch mechanic at the dealership who keeps it running.

my second marrige

by from new york on September 10, 2012

Purchased a 1991 Toyota Previa June first 2012. needed a little cleaning up a major tune up was involved and was much needed replace distributor cap rotor spark plugs wires done a transmission flush install a transmission cooler and a filter I flush the coolant I replace the distributor all ring I replace the spark plug tube seals the valve cover gasket and P C v valve I've also I just and cream out and I 80 C valve I clean the throttle body I replace the air filter .. I purchase the previa for 1000 and invest 300 ..... When my funds permits I will be purchasing struts the preview has over 216,000 miles. As you can see courting with this fan I did have to take out of money to take care of it but so far and has a been a beautiful progress it has love me back by driving so smooth much and it has not given me any internet problems it is still a progress in making soon it would be a match made in heaven since I had a passion for this car I had no regrets on making this purchase weather it's 1000 or 20,000 the car is very original as far as it's setup mechanics and it's shape Toyota has not been unconservative since then... If you wanna project you might consider this vehicle over the 1 some times it could be challenging but overall it's a satisfying

I Love it

by from Fort Wayne, IN on May 19, 2006

We have a 1991 Toyota Previa that we purchased Used for $500. When we purchased the vehicle it had 207,000 miles on it. 2 years later it has 227,000 and runs perfectly. I would recomend this to anyone wanting a good reliable vehicle that will last a lifetime, if you treat it right.

never sTOpyota!

by from Seattle Wa on May 30, 2013

I bought this car in Seattle and Im enjoyng 3 months driving almost 80 miles/day ... the consum is optim and you don't realize that it is +20 y.o. I am making life in here! drive, sleep and store all the staff to travel around USA and if you asked me: you will buy again? my answer is YES 100% :)

Our Expert Review: 1991 Toyota Previa