2006 Toyota Rav 4

Best Car for first time drivers

by from New York on September 18, 2017

This car is the perfect size for someone new on the road and exceeds the level of safety. Not only is this car comfortable and reliable, but it is very good on gas mileage as well.
Not Rated Reliability

Confortable, reliable, and good price

by from Bronx, NY on August 15, 2017

This car is used but feels like new super confortable most of its parts are like new perfect price and had legroom for me and my family , perfect purchase.

Best bang for your buck

by from Ellicott City on August 9, 2017

Small but most efficient 4x4 SUV. Reliable, fuel economy is great. Enough power for daily needs and handles snow well

Great vehicle

by from Cedar hills on June 24, 2017

I owned this car for 11 years, before trading her in for a new model. She was an awesome car and very reliable. I never had any trouble with her, of course I kept on the service plan.

runs well

by from kissimmee,FL on June 12, 2017

can be going forever , good speace, save gas, cheap to change oil. A/c is working great, any thing is cheap to fix it.

i fell in love with it !! Exactly what I was looki

by from SLC, Utah on June 7, 2017

AWESOME !!! Rides like it is brand new. I had been researching for months on the Rav4, wanted White, sunroof too. I got it all. The one owner of this vehicle took such good care of it.

love it so much i want another.

by from Chicago, Illinois on May 6, 2017

I definitely got my moneys worth with my rav4. its never let me down. great small suv for small families but enough trunk space in back for all your needs. I will admit you can seat 4 fine but for 5 it might be a tad cramped. which is one of the flaws. other than that I would recommend anyone who is looking for a used small suv for a family of 3 or 4 . Its good on gas ,excellent in any weather, and a fun suv to drive.

Toyota RAV4 Sport

by from Williamston, MI on March 22, 2017

Good vehicle, especially with 6-cyl engine. Toyota manufactures excellent vehicles; this has been our 4th purchase. Used for wheelchair transport as well as hauling grandchildren!

Just test drove a 2006 RAV4

by from Sacramento, CA on March 20, 2017

Today, which just happens to be National RAVioli Day, I thought I'd take a moment to write a quick review of the 2006 Toyota RAV4 Sport I test drove yesterday. After losing my beloved 1996 Toyota Tacoma standard pickup to a total last month, I've been on the hunt for a replacement vehicle. I was initially thinking I was going to purchase another Tacoma, but then I decided that it might be time for me to make it possible for me to transport more than one person at a time (or one weeniedog as in my case). I'm an admitted Toyota snob and have always thought all RAV4s I've seen over the years are pretty cool, so I went to a local used lot and took one for a spin. Can you sense the smile on my face that hasn't left yet? This 11 year old model looks sharp and has a lot of "pickup" (pardon the truck reference) for its 2.4L I4 configured engine, despite having nearly 150K miles on him. Great styling inside and out, I'm definitely more than hopeful that I get the chance to purchase this one. I've done my homework and they, like the Tacomas, are dependable and I think I can expect to get a lot more miles out of this little RAVioli! Next stop after purchase, seeing if I can get the vanity plate HLY RVLI...

Reliable

by from on March 1, 2017

My rav4 is Avery good car its very reliable although it doesn't really have a good space. I've used it for five years and it doesn't give me headache. Love it

Our Expert Review: 2006 Toyota Rav 4