2008 Toyota Rav 4

Great Car

by from Mechanicsburg, PA on September 18, 2017

I was so afraid my new vehicle would not meet the standards my Toyota gave me. I never had to put any money into the vehicle. It was extremely dependable and very sharp looking. Lots of extra storage space on the dash that my new vehicle does not have. Did great in the snow too.

Best return on investment

by from Boston, MA on September 12, 2017

great design, very strong and economic, long lasting: never broke good gas mileage ideal for family, work and commuting and most important, it is made in Japan

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best automobile that I ever owned

by from Athens, IL on August 7, 2017

My Toyota RAV4 was a six cylinder. I really hated to part with it because it had been on trips out west and many short trips between Athens and Peoria County. I never had an ounce of trouble with it. It had a lot of spunk you might say. Wherever I went with it, I knew that my trips would be free of trouble.

reliable and durable car

by on July 27, 2017

good car i trust on it's performance. more space for legs even though it's small and economically good car for the price.
Not Rated Reliability

Good multi-purpose vehicle

by from Lake Mills, WI on July 12, 2017

I really like my Rav4. It has plenty of power, yet I average about 25 mpg. I've also towed a boat about 400 miles, and had no issues with hills or overheating. I have the sport model, which has a 6 disc cd player (love it). Yeah, it's not quite as comfortable as the sedan I had previously, but it's much more capable. Nothing but love for my Rav4!

Perfect car with low gas milliegr

by from CO on June 19, 2017

great car . comfortable smooth drive . 4WD Excellent in snow . All season Tires . great space for loading . all glasses Tinted ,

My experience

by from Ames, IA on June 16, 2017

It's my firs car in usa Amazing experience Great packages "Valuable and Quality, Reliability, Performance and Comfortable

Great SUV giving great gas millege

by from CO on May 31, 2017

great 4WD with low gas millege . perfect driving in snow . good contraction on tires while driving in snow . Big back space for storage and moving very comfortable seats

First used car for my daughter

by from on May 30, 2017

Runs great, no issues. My daughter loves it, small size for her with the benefits of an SUV. For having 100,000 miles on it, still high quality and reliability.

We have had 2 camrys from here and our Rav 4.

by from Gray GA on April 21, 2017

Would buy another car from this dealership. I have always had excellent service. I will continue to use them

Our Expert Review: 2008 Toyota Rav 4