2019 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid consumer reviews

side view of 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Toyota
Shop the 2019 RAV4 Hybrid Toyota

Comfort, Style and Function

Ease in handling, great gas mileage (40 mpg), and the ability to remove items from the back without having to lift up helps keep my back healthy.

Great Value in compact SUVs!

Good value. Great gas mileage and dependable. Car handles well and has a good sound system. Like other Toyotas, it does have a slightly louder interior noise especially upon accleration.

Excellent except for early fuel shutoff

The 2019 RAV 4 Hybrid has been fun to drive, completely reliable and averages about 45 MPG in warmer months, 40 MPG in the winter. I.ve driven in the car in all conditions, from winter back roads in Maine to beach traffic in Florida. Plenty of room but not quite as much as my old Honda CRV. I have an LE and wish I had bought an XLE for the better seats and standard rear cross traffic alert. I use only the Apple Carplay for electronics and bypass the less relibable Toyota Entune system, plenty for what I need. Toyota is now addressing the early fuel shutoff problem by replacing the fuel sender and gas tank. Mine has this problem but I addressed by just putting the last couple gallons in slowly. I will be having my fuel tank and sender replace next week. This is the only problem I've had with the car, has not been a big deal to me. FWIW, the car was built in Japan and I have not had the other recall issues.

4.0

Good, but not as good as I had expected

Not that confortable for long trips. Mileage reading and spido not accurate. Averaging 36 m/gal driving like my great grandpa. Got a ticket for driving "slowly" on Hwy...

Much better than my first RAV4 and it cost less

Compared to my 2009 RAV4 - quieter, smoother ride, bigger, better mileage and better electronics at a lower price. Negatives - driver visibility for short people not as good. Not as much pickup as my V6. High, boxy front makes it hard to judge in parking.

I Love My RAV4 Hybrid XSE

I’ve really enjoyed my RAV4 Hybrid. It’s sophisticated in technology and has a fun appearance inside and out. I like everything about it -acceleration, ride, driving modes, and gas mileage. I will say it is noisy when driven at highway speeds, but that isn’t a deal-breaker for me. The XSE model has the right equipment for the price. It’s been a good purchase so far.

Nice car, good for small family! Safe gaz,

This is a very nice car for a small family !!! Very economical, safe many, safe gaz !!! This machine is for everything !!! And for the summer when it's warm! And for the winter when it snows, it will also save you because it is 4x4! This car is for all seasons.

4.3

Best compact Hybrid SUV

Currently this is the best and most economical compact Hybrid SUV on the market. Exterior in contrasting white with black roof and trim are very nice color combination. Still trying to optimize the sound from the 11 speaker audio system. I will add a hitch for my bike.

Very reliable

This car had all my needs. Lots of room for my job. Very good in gas mileage. Very comparable SUV The mileage just goes up. I can say it is just what I wanted.

I love this car!

This was a great purchase for me. I love how spacious and comfortable the RAV4 is - both the front and back seats have plenty of leg and elbow room, and the trunk is truly huge! I love that this is a hybrid and yet a pretty big car. So far, despite it's size, the majority of the time I am driving at 60mpg despite the average of ~35 that was advertised. Very Eco friendly! In addition, I simply love the design - it's got a very sleek and bold look. Definitely worth it!