2004 Toyota Sienna

Very Reliable Family Car

by on September 13, 2017

This vehicle has gotten my family around without any major mechanical issues. The interior held up pretty well with the abuse of 3 kids.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

We are having problems with our side doors.

by from BARRINGTON on September 5, 2017

It has a beautiful ride and is very smooth.I am upset because the side doors won't open.The dealer said it would cost 2,200 to get fixed. We can't afford that,we still have car payments. I have MS and it makes it hard for me . Can I get ant kind of help??? TY

Excellent Family Vehicle

by from Oroville, CA on August 11, 2017

It provides great leg room for teenagers in the rear seating area with plenty of cargo room. Comfortable all the way around.
Not Rated Reliability

Great car!

by from Louisville, ky on August 10, 2017

This car is great. Has lots of room. Dependable. Lots of leg room and storage space. Easy and comfortable to drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Why shouldn't your van be Luxurious?

by from Biloxi, Mississippi on August 6, 2017

Bought with 35,000 miles and drove it to 220,000. Toyota quality didn't disappoint. Everything worked and it had beautiful paint and interior when I sold it for 6,000 eleven years after it was born! This is the 4th Toyota I have owned, putting between 220,000 and 340,000 miles in each without a major repair (transmission, computer, engine, etc.). I replaced the radiator on this at 200,000 miles and had a $32 A/C clutch repair. That was all! Toyota used a new material for the dash that failed but they replaced the dash (10 years after!) and made a warranty door repair. There are other minor recalls that I made sure I took it to the dealer for (hooks for the drivers mat, etc). Almost EVERY car has them if you do your research. Toyota was superb in service and warranty work. I had the XLE Limited trim. The moonroof never leaked. The leather seats and trim were great. Never had any electronics fail-and it had EVERYTHING including three power doors. JBL sound system I still miss could and did haul longer boards than my husband's pickup after Hirricane Katrina. But his truck didn't get 21 mpg and seat 7 in luxury with a reconfiguration of the seats!

Durable 7 seater

by from Homestead,Florida on July 25, 2017

It is a long lasting car that is durable. I have been using this car since 2004 and now it is 2017. It has almost never gave me a problem.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Nicest most comfortable vehicle I've owned.

by from Severna Park, MD on July 19, 2017

This has lot of bells & whistles. Very comfortable on the road & handles very well around town. Love it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Good space that helps me for transportation

by from Federal Way, Washington on July 11, 2017

The thing I love about this car is that it has really good amount of space in it by which I can carry big stuff in it. It has two charging spots at the back. Although this car has mileage of more than 140,000 but still it is moving smoothly. Another thing is that it has cruise control that helps preventing road accidents. Also it can carry 7 people at a time. The mileage is awesome on the long routes as it saves your money and moves more than 500 miles in one full tank. This is a good family car

Steady durable performer

by from on June 22, 2017

This was a great overall van to own. Highly reliable and durable. Good styling, performance and comfort.

A very comfortable ride.

by from Clermont, FL on June 15, 2017

Has all the whistles and bells available in 2004. Very comfortable seating front and rear with storage compartments galore along with the best A/C of any vehicle I have ever owned. Automatic doors and side curtains were an unexpected plus.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Toyota Sienna