2005 Toyota Sienna

Toyota Reliability

by from farmingville on August 30, 2017

I never thought that I would love a minivan, but the Toyota Sienna AWD is a comfortable vehicle to drive. I bi ight the AWD because I live in the North East, and I'm tired of getting stuck in the snow. I'm looking forward to my 1st Blizzard with the Sienna to see how it handles.

Best minivan

by from Phoenix AZ on July 30, 2017

I purchased the van with 138K miles, now approaching 190K, LE trim, all auto. No any leaks, no any issues. Changed brake pads and oil regularly. Tires changed once, drives great. The age of van started showing recently - driver door makes cracking noise when opening & closing, was told by dealership that can be fixed @ body shop for about $300, CD player stopped working after playing a scratched CD, will cost also around $300 to fix, a few scratches here & there. Overall, very happy with my van and could drive this van for another 30K mikes without any major spending. Could be a great van for someone who is a minimalist and doesn't need gazillions of features or gizmos. Excellent minivan with solid reliable performance, great value for the money spent. Great family van with lots of room for everyone and cargo, sliding doors great for kids.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Comfortable Car

by from Englewood, FL on July 14, 2017

This car is comfortable and convenient. It has been used on many road trips and is great for picking up people from the airport.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great Mini Van

by on June 29, 2017

I really enjoy driving this car - it's a family one and runs pretty smoothly. The exterior is very sturdy, as ours still looks good after a handful of accidents it's had during student driving lessons. Great car overall!

Toyota, is a reliable car

by from Indiana on June 24, 2017

Toyota Sienna is a strong machine good for any terrain I recommend it and handled Toyota sienna long time and different models and distance from Boston to Indiana a baut 13 to 14 hrs and I am working with is

My Favorite Car to Date!

by from Milford, MA on June 11, 2017

This is a great family car! Plenty of room for tall people and lots of storage. It can haul a ton of stuff and is a very comfortable ride. It has also been extremely reliable and trouble free. I am sad to see it go!

Reliable minivan for the family, best brand.

by from El Paso tx on June 8, 2017

This car is excellent for the fast paced family. A family with children that are In sports, school, and that go grocery shopping must have a Sienna. Even older models like this one are worth the try, they're reliable, gas convenient, and comfortable. The space is nice and a smooth ride. There's no risk at purchasing a good Toyota minivan.

Best car I've had

by from Haines city, fl on May 19, 2017

Great for a crowd of kids or adults, fun to drive, great storage, always reliable, easy to maintain. I have been very happy for over a year with this car. You wouldn't know it's a 2005. Drives like new 133k miles in

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Joshua Tree, CA on April 19, 2017

My car is amazing I love it engine is great everything works and mileage is very low. I paid a great price for the car thank you so much cars.com for helping me find my car.

Great Investment

by from on April 15, 2017

Very reliable; no major complications yet; very comfortable; great for road trips; good on gas; good performance for a minivan; many cargo area configurations

Our Expert Review: 2005 Toyota Sienna