2011 Toyota Sienna

Very roomy interior

by from Ca on September 19, 2017

This car is great for converting from three rows of seats to a cargo van. Can meet every need. It handles very well and is a comfortable ride

Very Reliable

by from Skokie, IL on September 18, 2017

I like the car it drives smoothly and pick is very sporty unlike other minivans I have driven so far. I definitely recommend this vehicle to others if anyone buying their first minivans this will be the best car. I am also thinking about buying one.

Love this van!

by on August 24, 2017

This van has so much more room than our previous car. It drives so smoothly. The features were so much nicer than we initially thought and we're really glad we got the LE.

Lots of features

by from Kent, WA on August 18, 2017

Our van has all the bells and whistles available, so... Things I love the most: All the positions the drivers's seat can be. As a short woman (5'1"), I can get to the pedals pretty easily. However, I also love the cruise control on its own "arm" that turns with the steering wheel. I drive with the cruise control often because of right knee injury. Love the keyless features, but they are a little weird to get used to since you don't have to get your keys out. Love having 2 glove compartments. Kids love the middle row seat that recline with a footrest that extends in front for when they get to watch a DVD. Love that the back row seats fold down into the floor. Not thrilled about: The manual didn't truly match the buttons. Lots of instructions for the electronics that do not make sense. Saves time to just sit in your car and play until you figure it out. No spare tire but we compensate with towing on our insurance and carry a bottle of "fix a flat" for an emergency. No specific place to put your phone but it has a built in map and Bluetooth capabilities so not super needed. LOTS of cup holders but limited space for other "things". As a mom, you have *stuff* in your van.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great family car and looks good for what it is...

by from Chesapeake, VA on August 18, 2017

I like the Van, I am considering trading it in for another. I like the styling and features a lot. The price point is okay, you get a lot of car for your money. Performance is just okay, but that may be partially because I have the AWD version.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Diisappointed in condition of car when delivered.

by from Sherwood, Maryland on August 15, 2017

The car is not what we were told it would be. We were told the car was something different than what it turned out to be.

Loved it!!!

by from Cedar Rapids, IA on August 6, 2017

This vehicle has everything I was looking for & even things that I didn't. Toyota thought of everything & for every passenger!

i love a toyota sienna

by from magnolia, ar on July 29, 2017

I drove a Toyota sienna on vacation and I fell in love with it. I love that it has air conditioner controls for each part of the van. I love the back up camera. I love the sun roof in the one I drove. I love the size of it, it fit me and my husband and 4 grandkids and luggage in it. I want to own one.
Not Rated Reliability

Perfect dependable family van!

by from Oswego, il on July 17, 2017

This car was a perfect family vehicle! I would recommend it to any family of 4 or more! Perfect for road trips and everyday use!

Great Family AWD Minivan

by from NY, New York on July 3, 2017

Features, features, and more features is what i have to say...we actually had to read the manual to fully appreciate every gadget that comes with the XLE AWD model....and the kids love it...

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota Sienna