2014 Toyota Sienna

The best way to transport people in luxury

by from Seattle Wa on September 7, 2017

Hey... It is a minivan but it drives smooth and gets you where you want to go in plush luxury! It gets great gas milages and is as quiet as a mouse.

2014 Sienna

by from Dunvanville, Texas on August 31, 2017

I love my Sienna. It has lots of room for me to travel in or out of town. Would buy another Sienna from Vandergriff in Arlington. Our Service Rep Luis V. is excellent. He takes really good care of us.

sportiest van in its class

by from houston, texas on August 22, 2017

I love my sienna se its everything you need from style to performance to push button sliding doors and back door

Uses car for Havingfun

Great ride. Very reliable

by from Midland, MI on August 22, 2017

This vehicle is a joy to drive and so very comfortable to ride inside. I love that I know it will always start and preform perfectly

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Minivan that rides like a fine car

by from Palm Harbor, FL on August 14, 2017

The Toyota Sienna is a fantastic vehicle. The ride is very smooth, the handling is good. In fact, the turning radius is exceptional. Passengers are amazed at the tight turning radius when making a U-turn. I can easily go from carrying 7 passengers comfortably to carrying a full load of cargo. Our niece in New Mexico had a 2012 Sienna. She loved the vehicle so much that she just purchased a new 2017 Sienna in May this year. We love this vehicle!

Auctioned & Repaired

by on July 28, 2017

The vehicle has been repaired and was purchased at auction. It was a lease vehicle from FL and was wrecked in NV. Apparently not totaled, but definitely repaired.
Not Rated Reliability

EXCELLENT VEHICLE

by from MOUNT CARMEL , PA on July 24, 2017

THIS SIENNA VAN IS THE PERFECT VEHICLE FOR MY FAMILY OF 5. IT HAS A VERY SMOOTH RIDE AND IS VERY COMFORTABLE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE.

Mark x

by on July 17, 2017

this car helped me to reach my destination from place to place and i needed to reached their very quickly

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Very comfortable to travel - lots of room.

by from Billings, MY on July 17, 2017

We travel with our three boys (one who is 6' 4") around the state and are always comfortable. The AWD is a must in MT. It handles great on snow and ice.

Reliable, luxurious, refined

by from Woodbridge, VA on July 10, 2017

Favorite part about this car is the smooth ride. Cruising along the highway at 75mph feels like nothing at all. Seats are comfortable. Tons of space, especially with the rear seats folded down. It would be nice if the middle seats simply folded into the floor - removing them is tough. Overall, it's a great minivan and I'd get it again for sure.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota Sienna