2014 Sienna

2014 Toyota Sienna

2014 Toyota Sienna

Have You Driven the 2014 Toyota Sienna?

Best family van, many great features, but pricey

by Family Man from Pittsburgh on Tue Dec 17 2013

We bought the 2014 Sienna XLE with All-Wheel Drive, Navigation package, and Entertainment package. Excellent features. Handles well in all weather. Kids love the double wide DVD player screen that can also play video games. Comes in handy on long vacation trips. We like the all-auto doors and windows. Price was a bit high even after negotiating vigorously. Gas mileage is so-so, but worth it for the quality vehicle. Overall, thumbs up - Good buy.

Love my Sienna, except interior color options

by Becca from North Carolina on Tue Jul 15 2014

We had a 2012 Highlander and found that we needed more space with 5 of us plus a dog going on all of our family trips. I love how it handles and how safe I feel my family is while we are in it. The only bad thing I have to say about the Sienna is whomever decided on interior colors probably does not have children let alone a child. We purchased our Sienna with the darkest leather you could buy with the Sienna and it looks a shade darker than white. Why would you put such light colors in a mini van??? Thank goodness we opted for the interior and exterior protection plan!

Experience a wonderful van!

by Van Lad from Louisville, KY on Wed May 28 2014

We bought this mini-van, mainly because it already had a power-chair lift installed inside. That eliminated the third row seating, but wasn't needed. The second row has great room to stretch. The van is easy to get in and out from the street. The seats are adjustable and can be raised up to see well over the hood and have clear view of the road. The back sliding doors have sunshades; also, the windows will roll down about 3/4 of the way. Temperature control is available also in the second row seating; again, a nice feature. The spare tire is the little doughnut spare, tucked under the body of the car. The jack, though, is in a convenient location in the rear. The rear also has a 12-volt receptacle ... we've actually used it to charge up the power chair when running errands. We've been very happy with the performance.

I love the Toyota Sienna

by Pat B from Auburn, Ga on Wed May 10 2017

This is my second Toyota Sienna. The last one I owned for ten years and it drove us for 242,000 miles and never left us on the side of the road. Getting another Sienna was just the right sure thing to do. I feel safe and confident that I made the right choice.

Newest used van I've ever owned.

by Anjalee from Woodbury, TN on Sat Mar 10 2018

I did my research as you are doing now. I read all the reviews. Looked at the specs I wanted. Decided on a Toyota Sienna Le! I wanted. Legroom comfort for my teenage children. I wanted the doors to open and shut easily with my control from a button. I wanted to know that I could see exactly what was behind me while I was backing up. I wanted the top safety features and reliability! I wanted storage and with at least 10 cup holders and 6 compartments that pop out for storage I got it! There's plenty of room for lots of groceries in the back and it has hooks to hang your bags which is convenient. You can even fold down your seats into the floor easily with no strain just by pulling a simple handle up. This is an amazing family vehical it's comfortable, everything Is convenient, oh and it has Blue tooth so you can use your phone threw the van with out ever touching your phone all the controls are on the stearing wheel! And fun to drive! As you can tell I'm very pleased with my newer to me van!

Sienna is awesome

by Swaggerwagon owner from Midwest on Mon Dec 08 2014

When you drive sienna it feels like driving a camry. It is difficult to believe it is huge! Handling is great and brakes just perfect. Easy to move around. Audiosystem woth ten speakers is unbelevable. Very well built. A vehicle we can own for years.

The best

by Soccer coach from San Antonio Texas on Sun Jul 13 2014

Owned 2 Mazda MPV's for the past 12 years, hands down the Sienna is the best!!!!!the great ride, excellent power and styling make it the car I will own from now on.

Great Price Great 0% financing

by Van Man from Minneapolis on Thu Apr 24 2014

Great vehicle for the money. Great deal and on top of that 0% financing for 5 years. Toyota dealers want to sell vehicles.

Toyota Sienna

by Thomas from Davenport, FL on Sun Jun 08 2014

Greta van. RIdes like a med size luxury vehicle. This is by far the best car i have ever purchased. The style and drivability is great...

Don't Hesitate to Buy a Sienna

by Family of Five from NYC on Sun Jun 15 2014

Amazing comfort and ease of use with the great folding seat feature. We originally wanted to purchase an SUV, but could not be happier with all the bells and whistles in our new Sienna!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2014 Toyota Sienna

Editor's note: This review was written in May 2013 about the 2013 Toyota Sienna. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Toyota offers an expansive vehicle lineup that starts with the tiny Yaris and climbs to the humongous Land Cruiser. Plenty of its cars make good family-mobiles, but those looking for loads of room and features would be best served by its minivan, the Sienna.

The 2013 Toyota Sienna is roomy, comfortable and the only minivan to offer all-wheel drive, but its loud powertrain and unwieldy rear rows leave it behind its competitors.

Not much has changed on the minivan since... Read More