1988 Toyota Supra Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1988 Toyota Supra
3.2
Average based on 5 reviews

Better than a Porsche at 1/3 the price. !!!!!

by from Milwaukee, Wisc. on March 22, 2011

This car was all it was advertised to be and MORE. I WISH I COULD HAVE AFFORDED IT INSTEAD OF HAVING A NEW BABY. !

FINEST SUPRA I'VE EVER SEEN OR DRIVEN

by from IND. INDIANA on December 7, 2011

I VIEWED, AND DROVE THIS CAR DEC. 2011. I NEVER HEARD THE ENGINE RUNNING, THE INTERIOR WAS FACTORY FRESH, AND WAS SET OFF BY THE WHITE PEARL PAINT. I LOOKED AT MY SPEED ON THE TOLLWAY @ 120MPH THINKING I WAS DOING 85.!!!! HOPE IT IS STILL AVAILABLE IN THE SPRING. !!!

None of the revies are about the car...

by from Plymouth, MA on June 16, 2013

This was my first car. I loved the thing to death, bought it with 30,000 miles on it and drove it up to 190,000. The only reason I sold it at all was because I needed a car to drive my kids around in and this wasn't it. Its powerful, a blast to drive, good on gas, and really good looking if kept in good shape. Literally the only complaint I have with the car is that its a little hard to fit in the back but that's probably the product of the fact that I'm 6' 6" and its a coupe. All of these reviews are directed at the sellers selling the cars and have NOTHING to do with the cars themselves. People apparently don't realize that their reviews show up on every instance of the car that comes of for sale on the website so unless you specifically name the seller who sold you the car you just making it a pain for people in the future to sell it.

TERRIBLE SELLER

by from on February 6, 2012

This guy is absolutely crazy. Yes, it is a pristine example of a classic car, but he is making rediculious claims that it's the ONLY 88 SUPRA IN THE US. No. It's definately not. It is nowhere NEAR worth 25k. Try 7500. That's reasonable. If it was a 92, go for it. Those are rare as heck. Otherwise, try again.

Really? NO really?

by from chi-town on January 29, 2011

you do realize this car is an 1988 MKIII Supra right not a 1998 MKIV Supra. i've seen better example's of MKIII Supra's go for cheaper then this and i mean under $10k. your sir are insane.

Uses car for Towing