2004 Toyota Tacoma

Love owning Tacomas

by from Lake Oswego, OR on September 18, 2017

I have owned two Toyota Tacoma and have always had a great experience. Minimum maintenance and always reliable!

Enjoyed drive

by from Apollo Beach Florida on September 18, 2017

Liked the way it handled. Seemed to have a good pulling power. Gas mpg seemed good. N love the interiors comfort
Not Rated Reliability

Awesome car

by from Vancouver Wa on September 18, 2017

I love it very comfortable has new Michelin tires and new Shacks new Berliner and has only 90 k miles

Super solid and dependable.

by from Encinitas on July 24, 2017

From bikes to boards to camping trip, my Tacoma does it all. Most reliable and easy truck I've ever purchased

Sweet re-sale value

by from Phoenix on July 14, 2017

Great resale value and awesome reliability. Pulled quads with it up hills and in the desert, no repairs only the usual mainenance

Great truck for a young adult

by on July 6, 2017

This is a good truck for a young person. Good gas mileage, easy to maintain, not something a kid is going to race around town in.

TOYOTA TACOMA

by from MESA, AZ on December 20, 2016

I bought my Tacoma new in 2004. I bought the Pre Runner with the V-6 engine. In over 12 years of average driving I have had ZERO maintenance problems with this truck. Hands down the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. I am a big believer in proper vehicle maintenance & have had all of the color coded maintenance performed at the local Toyota dealership. More significantly, here's an example of just how reliable & durable these trucks are. I worked as a civilian contractor in Afghanistan for almost 5 years (2011 > 2015). In our motor pool we had 6 of these trucks. There was little to no maintenance done on these vehicles for many years, other than adding oil & an occasional battery or tire change. All 6 trucks performed extremely well in a very austere environment, there is an enormous amount of dirt & dust in Afghanistan. I'm in the market for a new truck in 2017 & I'll have a very short search, it'll be a new Tacoma.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST TRUCK EVER MADE!

by from california on January 29, 2015

I purchased my 2004 Tacoma 4 years ago and I have to say this truck is the highlight of my day everyday! There is just something about the way Toyota Built these classic Tacomas that make it so rugged, stylish, simple and reliable. Im afraid they will never make a truck as good as this one ever again.

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Pa on January 13, 2015

Bought it used in 06. Haven't put anything into it yet. I try to keep the frame flushed during the winter and coat it every spring.plan to keep it many years.

Piece of rusted junk

by from mi on October 5, 2013

Sales person Kim said it was a clean vehicle. Frame was rusted through smelled like a astray drove over an hour to inspect and was very disappointed.