2007 Tacoma

2007 Toyota Tacoma

2007 Toyota Tacoma

Have You Driven the 2007 Toyota Tacoma?

Awesome compact truck

by Ivy League Redneck from Puget Sound, WA on Thu Jul 19 2012

I've waited for 12 years to buy a Tacoma--saving money, waiting for the right deal/time. Finally found my little sweetie at the right price/mileage/package?and am delighted. It's the extended cab 4 cyl 5-spd manual--it does everything I need it to as a small farmer and rifle/archery buff. I get 26 mpg combined city/hwy, but then I've been driving Toyota 5-spds since my 1980 Tercel! In terms of creature comforts, these late Aughts Tacomas are better appointed at the lower end than the later model ones which seem to be getting cheesy for the money. Comfortable driving, and I am a short woman (5' 3"). Love the way it handles! When I go out on work bees on friends' land, this little Tacoma can haul ALL my stuff--power tools, chainsaws, accessories, tool boxes?just amazing. Plenty of power for what I do, and if I need a monster truck I borrow or rent one.

2007 Toyota tac owner

by 2007 Toyota tac owner from Louisville on Sun Jan 17 2010

I was looking at F150 and Silverados but I wanted a truck that was reliable and Toyota has the best rep overall. Plus these trucks hold there value for a long time and are pretty hard to find 4 sell privately.

Fifth Toyota Truck I've Owned

by Mark from North Eastern New Hampshire on Wed Oct 01 2008

I bought the Tacoma 6 cylinder with the extended cab. This is the fourth extended cab 4WD Toyota that I've owned and I've noticed a handling change: she doesn't seem as sure of herself in snow covered conditions as have the previous models. I attribute this to her wider stance. Also, has anyone else noticed that the roof pillars limit visibility? They're so wide that my vision is blocked during certain turning maneuvers. All in all, a good solid truck as have been all predecessors. I'd only ask for a locking gas cap in this day and age.

Great truck to get around or for snow

by Colorado4x4 from Denver, Colorado on Thu Jan 15 2009

I have owned a Toyota Tacoma for 2 years now. This thing cannot be stopped. We have a long driveway with alot of drifting snow. I love the way we can drive thru the deep snow up hill without a problem. I have fortunately never had a problem with my truck. It is a great truck to own. I can't wait for the next 300,000 miles.

Great find!

by Viking Fan from Norfolk, Nebraska on Tue Apr 12 2011

I rolled my 2002 Tacoma coming home from Christmas break when I hit some ice. I needed a replacement truck and FAST. Cars.com was a God send and helped me find exactly what I wanted and near enough to go get it within days. AWESOME! I would certainly use Cars.com again!!! The 2007 Tacoma is a very nice ride, wider interior than the 2002 and it has a sturdy feel like a bigger size truck. The only thing negative is the gas milage, I've only gotten 14 miles to the gallon compared to 19 with the 2002. But the advantages are so great that I don't even care about paying more per mile...it's worth the ride!

Toyota Tacoma ROCKS!!!!

by john boy from atlanta ga on Mon Nov 23 2009

Great truck for the money, is very reliable decent gas mileage love the interior stock tires are not that good which are dunlop gotta go with bf goodrich. TRD is the way to go has excellent room and is comfortable i get alot of comments on it. easily beats the nissan frontier and ranger

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

great truck

by mick from superior wisconsin on Wed Oct 07 2009

Had a 1989 pickup time for a new one .2007 was good for a new one.I sure like the new tacoma .I been real good in the snow an cold in wisconsin

awesome truck. best truck in its class

by seattles son from seattle, wa on Fri Oct 27 2006

i have the crew cab v6 automatic tacoma. hauls my large atv in the bed and 2 more atvs on a trailer very nicely. great performance with the 4.0 v6. this thing races to 60mph. nice quality, everything feels nice and solid on the truck. recently drove from seattle to pennsylvania to get a new atv and the truck was great. the tacoma is tops in its class. I looked at the ranger but it has no crew cab. I looked at the colorado but the 5 cylinder is just pathetic. The frontier was a nice truck but I will take a toyota over a nissan any day of the week. toyota is the best car company on the planet and the new tacoma is just another example of their great quality cars. My family has owned toyotas from 1975 to 2005 and they all have been great. I see so many of these trucks driving around seattle everyday, and its not surprising, its the best mid size truck.

Awesome little truck

by DaGenester from Tucson, AZ on Fri Dec 05 2008

Had the 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x2 Access Cab for about a year and 3 months now. No serious issues, although the rear access driver side door did have an issue of not wanting to open because of the linkage being damaged. All in all, a cool truck! Came with a great warranty and tires for life. The seats are a tad too firm, so it makes my wife uncomfortable. But, I like it. :) GREAT gas mileage, but I wish it came with a locking gas cap, too. Gray truck with dark interior, tinted windows. Stereo is nice, but I don't need anything that'll "bump". Bed has a nice high-strength lining in it. The window shade that can be purchased for the truck from the dealer doesn't fit all that well - i have to put the mirror behind the shade, not the shade behind the mirror. I love this truck! :)

awesome truck so far!

by truck guy from Tauton Ma. on Wed Mar 05 2014

Tacoma pickup,2 wheel drive prerunner. 6cly. low miles great value.Found it on cars.com,thanks! THIS IS TE TRUCK I`VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AND FINALLY FOUND IT. great dealership to DedhamAutomall,Mark was great.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7