2008 Toyota Tacoma

best car I have owned

by from San Diego on August 17, 2017

Never one single problem with this vehicle. So reliable. Great off road vehicle that can go anywhere. Great truck for towing.

Never Gets Stuck

by on August 1, 2017

I have a 2008 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab 4 Cylinder 5 Speed 4 wheel drive. I have never gotten this truck stuck. It is easily the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. 175,000 miles and still going stong!

Uses car for Offroading

Very reliable

by from Wichita,Kansas on July 17, 2017

It have not had any issues with it I've been with my truck for about 3 years and I have not had any issues with it so far. I have used Toyota for a very long time and it is my personal favorite. The interior of my truck is very cozy and compterbole. It is also very effeciant. I only put 30$ every 2 weeks.

Reliable

by on July 16, 2017

I have owned three Tacomas. They have been very reliable vehicles with no major problems. The proven drivetrain of the second generation Tacoma is bulletproof.

Love this little truck!

by on July 6, 2017

The tacoma is a fantastic vehicle. Ive owned mine for 3 years with no major issues. Highly recommended!

Reliable

by from on June 4, 2017

Great Truck. Used it for commuting, the beach, the dear lease, pulling a trailer, and just about everything you can think of.

Wish I bought one sooner

by from Boulder CO on June 2, 2017

Great vehicle for the mountains of Colorado! V6 has plenty of power and gas mileage isn't too bad. Looks like lift kits are reasonably priced as well

Great truck that will still fit in the garage

by from Woodstock on June 1, 2017

The truck has been great, smooth ride, enough leg room for adults in the back seats, it has enough power to tow a boat or trailer. On the highway the ride us smooth and quite. Well worth the price.

I'm so thrilled with this vehicle

by from Seminole, fl on May 28, 2017

I have only had for a few days. So far I feel like it's exactly what I've been looking for. Drives smooth, very comfortable!!

toyota tacoma crew cab prerunner SR5 TRD Sport

by from Newport Beach on May 10, 2017

best truck for the money gets great gas mileage and has highest rates for safety and durability. i've owned 4 tacomas and seen them go up to 350kmiles. NO LEAKS or ANY ISSUES. these are the best Valued trucks and they hold up market very strong with very little deprisiation

Our Expert Review: 2008 Toyota Tacoma