2009 Toyota Tacoma

205k miles zero issues. Love Toyota

by from Glendora ca on September 4, 2017

From offroading, to deep snow, to thousand mile trips, from beaches to Rocky woods, this truck has done Everything I have asked it to do and has never left me stranded let alone have any things gone wrong with it. Regular maintenance is all that's been done to it and the truck just runs

Most dependable and perfect vehicle I've ever owne

by from New braunfels, Tx on July 14, 2017

Absolutely the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned, plenty of storage space and everything works well, great for hauling, tinted windows, cold AC, speakers work perfectly, great ride overall

dependable truck

by from Tacoma, WA on June 8, 2017

It's been a great daily driver. It's always ran well. It has enough power for the loads I've had to haul.

Reliable truck that can get you almost anywhere

by from NY on May 31, 2017

I have owned my truck for a few years now. It has 130k on it. It hasnt given me any real problems. Only issue I have had was with the clutch throw out bearing chirp. Had to buy an upgraded part to make it permenantly stop, since the toyota replacements tend to chirp shortly after. But other than that the only thing this truck could use is more power.

honda accord 2004

by from 61316 on May 2, 2017

I t was a great vehicle and very dependable too I now have a 2010 accord last 2 years and it is great car too.

Tacoma

by from Mexico, ME on April 7, 2017

Just enough truck for me. I don't want to be moving friends on weekends, so I avoided the Tundra. This is a good, home pickup truck.

Loving my Tacoma

by from Wilsonville, OR on March 21, 2017

Just what I was looking for to have fun with and towing a small RV to go fishing and hunting in. I can also park this Tacoma in my gauge. I am sure we will enjoy for years to come.

toyota truck

by from brandon ms. on December 28, 2015

bought my truck from c i a autoplex in brandon ms. great experience no hassel no pressure jarod was very helpful i told him what i was looking for had it in a week i have recommended them to my kids

The Best Vehicle I've Ever Bought

by from on January 7, 2015

This truck works great! The size of the truck is perfect! It's not too small or too big! The height of the truck is great to avoid possibe flood damage. I would've gave this truck a 5 star rating for the interior if it had leather seating. Gas isn't even an issue with this truck. The 4.0L engine works great and saved me more money than my previous car. Overall, I love this truck! Get a Tacoma!!!!

Don't Buy rust bucket

by from NW Mich on April 18, 2014

I also own a 2009 Superwhite which sits most of the time in the garage just under 16,000 miles on it. The rust is everywhere and getting worse. This is a greedy approach to manufacturing as my Prius much older has no rust. Don't buy!!!