2015 Toyota Tacoma

Reliable, durable, stylish, and great for comfort

by from Kingsland on September 18, 2017

I like this vehicle because it is great for towing, it looks nice and I can customize the truck as well.
Not Rated Reliability

Solid mid size truck

by from on September 14, 2017

The Tacoma is a good looking truck that is reliable and gets above average gas mileage for a truck. The double cab/ 4 for version is great for those that have kids. You sacrifice bed size but worth it to give the kids enough room. For people that want to customize there are plenty of after market parts available. The truck will hold its value over the long term. The ride is a bit stiff at times but overall a comfortable ride.

Best vehicle I have owned

by from Swanton, VT on August 31, 2017

I have had my Tacoma of only two days and I absolutely love it! It is by far then best vehicle I have had. I many never drive anything else.

Coolest vehicle I've owned

by from Bradenton, FL on August 24, 2017

Best thing is the high ride and comfortable interior. For a truck it has all the latest technology I need and 'leather like' steering wheel is like no other. Will he sad if I have to trade it in one day in future.

This is a Truck!

by from Denver, CO on August 22, 2017

I owned my Taco for 2 years and almost 56k miles. It was the first Toyota that I owned and I was very impressed. After 50k+ miles it still drives like it's new. The cloth interior is sturdy and easy to clean. The truck is solid. As long as you fill it with gas and change the oil it will run fine. The downsides are that the fuel economy isn't super impressive. It's a small truck but the new full size ones get better mileage (Ford). Also, the horsepower is underwhelming. It will get you where you want to go, just without any gusto. The ride is kind of rough. You will feel every bump in the road in this thing. All in all a great truck for the money.

The PERFECT truck!!!

by from Wesley Chapel, FL on August 19, 2017

I just wanted to take a minute to rate my recent car buying experience at Wesley Chapel Toyota. Having researched trucks throughout the Tampa Bay Area, I decided that the Toyota Tacoma was the vehicle I had to have. From the moment I arrived at Wesley Chapel Toyota Waseam Khalaf addressed all my needs and concerns with purchasing a certified used Toyota vehicle. Not only did Waseam address all me needs and concerns but he was also went above and beyond with financing, showing me around the facility, and highlighting different reasons why others purchase from this dealership. Having bought a number of new and used cars in the past my overall experience in this purchase exceeded my own expectations, as I was in and out of the facility with a trade-in, financing, and a certified 2015 Tacoma in less than 3 hours. I have no problem recommending Waseam and the entire Toyota team with superior customer service and THE PLACE to buy a new or used vehicle in the Tampa Bay Area. Thanks for everything and I look forward to seeing y'all again soon.

Reliable and comfortable

by from tampa, fla on August 18, 2017

This Truck has met all of our needs and wants. Very smooth riding great pickup, design and features were met.

Toyota tacoma

by from Bradenton on August 13, 2017

I love the toyot tacoma and tundra just that the tundra is 2 big for my wife to drive thats why i like the tacoma
Not Rated Reliability

Best truck I have ever owned

by from Frederick, Md on August 10, 2017

This truck is very comfortable has plenty of legroom get the V-6 it's the best. I had the four-door front wheel drive

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best 4x4 truck that I ever owned.

by from Butler, PA on July 30, 2017

The truck has plenty of power and rides rather stiff but smooth. The only negative is there is some tire noise at speeds above 40 mph.

Uses car for Havingfun