NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2015 Tacoma

2015 Toyota Tacoma

2015 Toyota Tacoma

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Tacoma?

New and happy Toyota owner

by Celticgirl from Washington DC area on Sat Dec 06 2014

I recently bought a 2015 Toyota Tacoma Crew cab and am very happy with my purchase. I had spent over a year looking at this truck and comparable vehicles and found that this meets my needs. Yes, it drives like a truck-it is but it is quick, responsive and comfortable. I like the bells and whistles that this truck has and plan to utilize all of its' features.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

2015 Tacoma

by Irish Mike from Jacksonville, Fl on Wed Feb 04 2015

I have owned 6 Toyota trucks in the past. This is by far the best so far. Rides great, good power and hauling ability - I have the V6. Wish it got in the mid-20's or better for fuel economy; I am averaging 22.

Happy with my Choice

by Kojanow from Mid Michigan on Tue Jun 09 2015

I was set on either a Toyota Tacoma or a new Chevy Colorado, After all the discounts (GM supplier, military retiree, the price was virtually the same as the Tacoma with equipped similarly. The Tacoma's resale value is outstanding and just another reason to buy a Tacoma. After shopping around and getting a good price the local dealer matched it plus some. He did a dealer trade 1 state away, I got almost 1,500 off the list price and got a good deal on my trade in. Down side: Toyota financing for the recent college grad is a real pain, hardly worth the effort. Toyota doesn't warranty corrosion/rust in northern states so you need to buy an extra undercoat to get any type of coverage. Up side; The truck drives great, less than 1,000 miles but I'm at 18.7 MPG running around with my V-6. I'm satisfied so far, after the 1st Colorado recall last week I'm sure I made the right choice.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 4 door

by nitro from Norco on Thu Aug 06 2015

Bought my 2015 Tacoma from Toyota of Redlands. David Fertig was awesome no hassle honest and very knowledgable. Would recommend David Fertig and the staff at Toyota of Relands to anyone looking for a new car. Great deal on a great car all in all a great experience.

enjoyment thus far

by car guy from Austin, TX on Mon Mar 28 2016

I purchased a 2015 Tacoma with 10k on it and so far loving the vehicle. it combines new technology with almost simple old school controls inside, great for people who like the simplicity and ease of operation. Handles really well except in high wind conditions compared to most other vehicle I have owned but not bad enough to be concerned about.

Fourth Toyota Purchase

by Tom from Ringgold, LA on Wed May 20 2015

I got most of the "bells and whistles" for what I think was a fair price. Toyota quality, fit and finish.

Best New Vehicle for the older driver

by TacoFan from Columbus, Ohio on Thu Jul 13 2017

I opted for a little known options package called "utility" what this comes with is what i expect a car/truck to come with, which is a drivers vehicle. Driving this truck has been a fantastic experience, and i am so glad i opted for this package. Yes a rear sliding window would have been nice, the body colored plastic also would have been nice, and i wish it had keyless entry, cruise control, and intermittent wipers, but getting those things would have added other options that i hate.. This is a truck for people who know how to drive, and don't need all the filler, and less substance. There is very limited insulation, you hear the road, tires, drivetrain, and everything else, bumps can cause the truck to change direction, and there is very little power in the upper RPM range like newer cars.. it is in all ways a truck.. the 4cyl offers pretty good MPG, as i average just under 23mpg combined driving, i have 4wd, and a manual transmission, there is no backup camera, no lane departure, no automatic braking, no radar anything.. i can see out of all windows, and can easily change lanes, use the mirrors, and see out the back window, i can park it easy, i can maneuver parking lots fine due to the tight turning circle.. and the composite bed offers a place to put nearly 2k lbs of payload, it came with a tow hitch, which will likely never be used... there is no hill assist, and it offers the best driving dynamic of any new truck out there.. the resale value is amazing, though i will never sell it.. insurance is cheap, mpg is good for a truck, and driving it gets you the safety features of the new cars with the driving feel of the early 90's cars.. To me this is the best new vehicle (after 30 cars) i have ever driven... I would recommend this package, and this truck to everyone who doesn't need all the electronic filler..

Best Vehicle I’ve ever owned

by SaintsToy from Santa Clara, Ca on Tue Jan 08 2019

Although I purchased this truck used, it was in mint condition w/low mileage. A rugged 4X4, fully loaded with extras and off-road tires and rugged blacked-out rims. This truck performs well above standards, on and off-road. Hands down better than the Nissan trucks and Jeeps I’ve owned- and I traded a Jeep for this Tacoma! Besides, the resale value on Toyota’s cannot be beat! This is a long-lasting performance truck worth every penny.

Great Little Truck

by Fraggle from Orlando, FL on Sat Apr 07 2018

I wanted a small truck that would fit in my garage. I've had Ford Rangers but Ford quit making them and keeps promising to bring them back, well I could not wait and bought this Toyota and it meets all my expectations. The 2.7 liter engine has adequate pep and is sufficient as I do not expect to be pulling any trailers but would consider a small Bass boat and believe this little powerhouse would suffice. Oh, and it does fit in my garage.

Workhorse of a truck

by CRAZYA from Kalamazoo, MI on Tue May 16 2017

pulls my 24' pontoon boat great, engine is very powerful, excellent acceleration. I have really enjoyed owning this truck, has never let me down, unlike all the Chevy's I owned for years before. NEVER AGAIN

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10