1991 Toyota Tercel

They don't make 'em like this anymore!

by from Nashville, TN on June 2, 2006

I got my Tercel new in 1991 and it's still going strong in 2006. It's reliable, fuel-efficient, reasonably spacious, has a nice, big trunk, and has more get up and go than you'd expect. Besides routine maintenance, I've only had to take it in for replacement of an O2 sensor and minor valve replacement. In 15 years! It's a manual transmission, with no A/C or power options, which helps explain low upkeep costs. I wouldn't trade it for anything!

39 mpg

by from 60606 on July 16, 2012

Most Reliable Car I've Owned In 12 years! It's a manual transmission, with A/C or power options, which helps explain low upkeep costs. I wouldn't trade it for anything!"

40 mpg

by from 60090 on July 16, 2012

good running car, 40 mpg, new tires audio, clear title !!!!!!!!!!!!! information about price and specific condition very good

Our Expert Review: 1991 Toyota Tercel