2002 Toyota Tundra

Great truck reliable toyota quality

by from madison wi on August 20, 2017

This truck has been reliable and great for the work jobs I do. Hauling wood and pulling my boat plenty of power. Overall I'd buy another one the Toyotas save you money over time because of there reliability.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best all around truck for work , play, leisure

by from Mcminnville, Oregon on August 4, 2017

The truck has plenty of power to tow, camp due to canopy shell, accommodate 4 adults comfortably. Plenty of storage space, premium comfort , economical and safe. Very reliable and attractive with 4wd option.

Uses car for Towing

Least reliable truck I've ever owned.

by from Norwich Ct on August 1, 2017

It's a very comfortable truck and rides well but all the repairs that have had to be done all due to rust and poor quality metal including nuts and bolts makes it the most problematic vehicle I have ever owned.

Greatest Value I'll ever own

by from on June 2, 2017

This truck was wonderful to own. Very strong, did all the work I needed it to do. Very reliable, and holds value so well. Would highly suggest this truck.

So Reliable

by from Augusta, GA on April 24, 2017

This truck is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Absolutely nothing has failed. I have only done the regular maintenance as recommended since 2007 when I bought it.

Superior Half Ton Pickup Truck

by from Louisville, KY on March 31, 2017

Bought the 2002 Tundra Limited new in October 2001 and have driven it 212,000 miles. Like the Energizer Bunny, it keeps going and going. I enjoy looking at the simple styling of the vehicle every time I get in. It has had normal Toyota service and gets 14 - 18 mpg depending on driving type. In 16 years, it has never had a drip or bit of rust. Very comfortable ride.

Never broke down or failed to start.

by from Sarasota, FL on March 27, 2017

15 years old and runs like new. Doesn't burn or leak a drop off oil. I will run it till you can't get parts anymore, not that it uses many parts!!!!

Most reliable truck I've owned

by from Mississippi on February 4, 2015

The 2002 Toyota Tundra is like a great spouse. It rarely ever gives you any trouble! Not the first oil leak after 89000 miles and I have never had to add oil between changes at every 7500 miles. Yes, that is correct,75k. That is what the Toyota manufacturer recommends, not what the oil change businesses want! Overall, fine engineering. Thank you Toyota

Great truck

by from Macon,GA on July 14, 2014

Bought my 2002 Tundra new, best vehicle I've ever owned. Truck rides good and also has good power. The only problem I've had with this truck is one of the oxygen sensors went bad while it was under warranty, Toyota extended the warranty on the oxygen sensors. Dealer came and picked up the truck and returned it to me the same day. I've got 146,000 miles on it now and runs great! I like this truck a lot more than the Tacoma that they are making now, mine has more room and the bed is bigger.

360,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from on January 5, 2013

My Dad bought a brand new 2000 tundra V8 2wd. He drove it as his personal truck for 100,000 or so. And then me and my brother TORE!!!!! it up as a work truck ALL THE WAY TO 360,000 with no problems. At 360,000 all the wheels started falling off though but no engine troubles. The timing belt was never even changed either. I've owned 2 tundras so far with no problems. PEOPLE GET A TUNDRA!!!!!! NOT A F150, CHEVY 1500, OR RAM 1500!!! JUNK JUNK JUNK