2003 Toyota Tundra

The Best Bang for the Buck I have ever bought

by from Plymouth, MI. on July 21, 2017

I have only had a couple of vehicle's I've ever had a fondness about. But I've never owned one as long as this one or want to keep even more than previous vehicles.

Super reliable and dependable truck

by from St George, Utah on July 11, 2017

Great truck to own as either a daily, work truck, or adventure vehicle. never have I had any issues with the truck and has always gotten me through all my needs

They go forever!

by from Caldwell, ID on July 1, 2017

The tundra is a great truck for anyone looking to buy one and be done. I had over 300k miles before i totalled mine in an accident. Never had any mechanical issues and service was very easy to do on my own.

THE STORM TROOPER

by from lakeview,mi on June 24, 2017

I really fell in love with this truck. Reminds me of a Star War's Storm Trooper. Was really surprised at the power it has. Lots of get up and go and fun to drive,but excellent as a working vehicle also.

The Storm Trooper

by from lakeview,mi on June 22, 2017

I love this truck. Excellent condition,fun to drive and useful for hauling. I named it the Storm trooper because if its power and the design and color. This truck would be perfect as a work truck for somebody. Come and take a test drive and see for yourself. By appointment only. Thanks for looking.

BAD Frame

by from Oxford me on June 12, 2017

I'M NOT happy with it. Iv had it 3 years and the frame is no good. And I still owe money on it with a bank. It's a total loss

Great truck great price

by from NJ on May 26, 2017

The Tundra is rock solid and peppy for a vehicle of its size. I have had a bunch of Chevy and Dodge trucks and this is the first import I have owned. Love it!!!

Great tundra

by from on April 24, 2017

Best truck I could ever own. Great in all ways Don't plan on trading or selling for a long time. Also decent gas mileage

Toyota is Way ahead of the game!!

by from Northern Illinois on March 17, 2014

I have a 2003 TRD 4X4 Access cab, auto, & V-8 this is my third Toyota pick-up, two 4X4 Tacoma's prior. I'm a older guy now and wiser and I can honestly say why lose all the $$ on the other brands. This truck I have now is another example, bullet proof, return on your cost / investment of how good they are and the line of buyers are waiting for you to sell them. NO brainer.

Reliable Truck

by from Grand Prairie, TX on November 28, 2012

Just a great Truck to have. I plan on getting another Tundra if I ever get a chance to buy one. I've gotton real good performance from this truck.